• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Cosmic Version

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I am a good spriter, and I could put origin form giratina in this game if you want

Years
    im a mapper,..i could help,..if u want to see some improvements and if u are intressted pm me,..=)sorry for my bad bad english

EDIT: sorry forgot that u can map pretty well

Last edited:

Satoshi-Ash

Master Chris
    Years
    I am a good spriter, and I could put origin form giratina in this game if you want

Yes, that would be great. I'm trying to get every legendary in.

im a mapper,..i could help,..if u want to see some improvements and if u are intressted pm me,..=)sorry for my bad bad english

EDIT: sorry forgot that u can map pretty well

Actually, you COULD help me with map revision.

Satoshi-Ash

Master Chris
    Years
    I hope nothing bad happened to JDJ.

I've just gone ahead and started mapping Copper Town and Forest.

Last edited:

Satoshi-Ash

Master Chris
    Years
    I still haven't heard from JDJ... I wish more people would post. The scrapbox seems to just be getting filled up with useless ideas...

Satoshi-Ash

Master Chris
    Years
    It seems JDJ isn't coming back... So now I am in need of another OW spriter. What a shame, his were so good.

Or maybe I should wait.

Back