• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: pokemon courage

wich starters should be in beta 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    hey patchel still looking for beta testers if so id love to be one. i havent ever been a member of a hack group but iv played so many pokemon hacks and games i know what is needed. pleas let me join.

ps. if i can join pm me or here

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2007
    hey can i be a beta tester.. ive played all of the hacks that i could find and i think i pretty much got the idea of whats going on.. like the dude above ive never been part of a "hack" team but ive played enough of them to understand stuff... so yeah let me know whats up..lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    you're almost accepted if you put the banner of raikou , entei and suicunne in you're signature you're accepted ( its for showing that you're in the hack team as beta tester or as mapper etc. )

the starters beta 5 you can vote on wich selection ( not in the poll) here out 3 pairs of three what will you're starter selection be

selection 1 :
    gastly, misdreaves and duskull

selection 2 :
    drowzee, giraferic and ralts

selection 3:
    murkrow, houndour and poochena

decide and post here wich selection you choose if we have 10 votes of selections the votes will stop and the one with the most votes will be in beta 5

screens beta 5

pokemon courage

pokemon courage

pokemon courage

Last edited by a moderator:

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
    oi man i dont reckon you should have legendaires as starters its a bit stupid no offence you should make not as easy with the starter ya should have pokemon like zigzagoon senternt tediusa maps look pretty ok its your choice but its your hack:)

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    pokemon courage

Pachel22, I told you not to double post a while ago, and what to do instead.
    Yet when I come back this time, what do I find? A tripple post. That's a no-go, bro.
    So, seeing as you did not follow my notice, you're getting a Warning this time. Maybe that'll help you understand.
    Do not post more than one post in a row! Edit or Delete your older post if you want to post an update!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    hey everyone beta 5

hey everyone beta 5 the maps are done the overworlds are done now i'm waiting til the votes of the selection are done and that there are 10 votes on the selections

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Just a tip pachel
    Look you've relesed5 beta's in 1 week it's not good to do that.
    Then your hack looks good but maybe improve some of your mapping
    and change some tiles.
    And plz doooon't use Legendary starters cuz this is Noobish idea

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    one thing

one thing if you're asking about the tiles I'm not so good at tile making so I don't try anymore I need someone who can do that so if anyone can make tiles reply here and join the team

Years
    I thought your mauville redo looked a little bare so I just made this one up to show you what can come out of working a little longer than I think you have.

pokemon courage

p.s. unless you wanted them to look almost the same.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2007
    yeah the legendary starters arnt a good idea... im gunna vote for the 3rd set murkrow, houndour and poochena, they all are nice starters, and prefrom nice...
    if we are changin the starting pokemon shouldnt we get a new banner.. and follow the banner rule thingy?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    theres one vote

theres one vote on selection 3 we need 10 votes on selection but if the selections are made that we have 10 votes on selections there will be a new banner

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back