• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: pokemon courage

wich starters should be in beta 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    i'm going to put

i'm going to put up 12 betas here and 15 for beta testers I think

and beta 2,3,4,5 are in a zip package on the first page I switch them to a zip packacge

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Pachel22, you've doubleposted two more times after being warned.
    Next time edit or delete your last post to avoid doubleposting.
    You're getting a second warning, be careful because if you get a third warning you will be banned.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    I'm sure it's a good hack, you should work on the quality of the BETA's, and not how many BETA's you release, also try and get up more screenshots of the hack soon. So I can comment more :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2007
    yeah i say u wait awhile and get alot of stuff done b4 u release another beta.. cuz ur just like changin one thing, and then releasin another one...

sth hijack

Im the best
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    yeah i love this hack but wait a little longer and change more stuff but nice. im playin it now :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    screen time here are some screens of beta 6
    beta 6 is done

pokemon courage

pokemon courage

pokemon courage

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    pokemon courage

Pachel, how many times do you have to be told before you finally get it in your head?
    Do. Not. Double post!
    If you want to post an update, delete your older post, then post a new one, or just edit it.
    Since your next Warning will result in a ban, I will leave it at a notice this time.
    But this is definitely the last notice you will get about it. Next time will be a Warning, which then leads to a banning.

Metal Scizor

The Fastest Scizor
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    brother

brother make other sprites than that d/p trainer sprites and don't go to fast whith you're maps

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    screen time beta 7

screen time beta 7

pokemon courage

pokemon courage

pokemon courage

pokemon courage

pokemon courage

pokemon courage

we stil looking for pokemon emerald scripters and for spriters and 1 beta tester

Last edited:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    I have recently, erm, acquired pokemon emerald, so if you are interested in me as a beta tester for number 7, send me a pm and I'll be glad to to test it for you :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    you're accepted as beta tester

you're accepted as beta tester Erimgard you will be number 10 not 7

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    alright. thanks for clearing that up for me :)

...so now I'm confused again :P
    am I testing number 7 or 10?

Last edited by a moderator:

bonaza

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    this seems like not much has been done. It seems like you remake one map release a beta nothing else diffrent other than sprites and bad map remakes. I would say this is 1/10. It needs a lot of improvement but could turn out good.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    you will test beta 7

you will test beta 7 but you are the 10 beta tester and bonazo I can't do much with the maps because if I make one new cave the game freezes so but I'm already changing the title screen

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back