• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crater:memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    what r u talking about its not gone someones remaking it but they put in that u need to go to the pokemon center so that stinks. so go look for it, its not gone

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    what r u talking about its not gone someones remaking it but they put in that u need to go to the pokemon center so that stinks. so go look for it, its not gone

Crater is gone....long gone...
    i think you're reffering to TPPC??

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Wow I played that ages ago and even though I didn't really succeed in anything on it, it sure was fun...

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    There is still TPPC anyway,but it doesn't seem that much good from Crater....
    i mean you can change the pokemons moves even if they are not capable of leraning it in the real games...

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well to be completely honest, there isn't such a big hole to fill.
    I never really got into Crater but I know I missed out on a lot...

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Its good actually, especially the other types like:shiny,ghostly,mettalic,dark etc...

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    What??? IT'S GONE?

Oh... Usually when I get immensely bored, instead of Neopets, I think of Pokemon Crater.
    Farewell...

(Note: I searched in Google and the link is GONE! No way!) :(

Edit: Look! Look! I found this in Bulbapedia!

On November 14, 2007, this message was posted on the site:

In the ninth grade, I became fascinated with Pokémon. I bought all the games and played them over and over. When a friend who shared my interest moved away, I thought that it would be great to put a similar game on the Internet that he and I could play together. Through the years, he and I and thousands of our site viewers enjoyed my version of Pokémon. Soon I will be graduating from college. Life has its demands and responsibilities, life will be changing, and it is not going to be possible to maintain PokemonCrater.com. As a result I have decided to shut down PokemonCrater.com on December 1, 2007. Thank You to all the viewers who shared my interest in Pokémon and a special Thank You to those who contributed ideas and challenges through the years. It has been great.

Well, I am trying TPPC now, but it has some kind of page load error. I am using Firefox.

Last edited:

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    I had an entire team of normal Pokemon at level 100. Until I discovered Shinys had more HP and Darks dealt more damage.

But now Shane has Diamond. <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    im serious some else is re creating it i went on the hope page and it was just like it was before it went down but the person added you have to go the pokemon center

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I think that someone will use the concept of PokemonCrater to remake it almost the same. It was such a big hit and I'm sure someone will catch on soon enough...

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
    I... didn't really play the game much, I thought it was too much of a grinding-fest. But what I REALLY miss are the forums... I had a great time there, and its closedown was on of the reasons I joined here. Sure, I've got Aisenfield and Pokedox, but those just aren't the same as the forums.

I was on the site the minute it closed...

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Awh that's mean...
    Yeah I think that even though the game shut down, the forums could have continued..
    * Is thinking of starting up PokemonCrater forums again before looking at wallet.... *

masterfun101

Bow down, noobs.
    Years
    Somebodys remaking it!

Pokemon Crater:memories

It would be called Pokemon Crater but they changed it to avoid lawsuit! It is also up somewhere else just google it!

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    This is the first time I've heard of Pokemon Crater. What was it like?
    Dude,you don't know it???
    im serious some else is re creating it i went on the hope page and it was just like it was before it went down but the person added you have to go the pokemon center
    Dang'it!! its TPPC!!
    I think that someone will use the concept of PokemonCrater to remake it almost the same. It was such a big hit and I'm sure someone will catch on soon enough...
    TPPC...although not that same one...
    Somebodys remaking it!
    A remake???
    Dude Mr. Hobo is gone...
    (although you might be on to something..)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    ok LOY ive seen the home page and it doesnt say ttcp or w/e u said and its the same pic as the one u put for the very first post....its pokemon crater just b/c the original person is gone doesnt mean that someone else cant take over and someone is taking over but they added the pokemon center AND ITS NOT TTCP SO DONT SAY IT IS CAUSE ITS NOT

and if you still dont believe me go here

https://www.pokemonbattlearena.net/

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back