• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crater:memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Before I had my Pearl, I played crater mainly to increase my knowledge about the 4th gen. And I used to own this team: Dark Absol, Shiny Lugia, Shiny Registeel, Shiny Latias, Shiny Lucario. Boy I miss it....

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    iwill slap you!!!!*doubleslaps*
    Thanks, i needed that... Could ya give me a punch?
    Uhh, fruit punch plz...

ok LOY ive seen the home page and it doesnt say ttcp or w/e u said and its the same pic as the one u put for the very first post....its pokemon crater just b/c the original person is gone doesnt mean that someone else cant take over and someone is taking over but they added the pokemon center AND ITS NOT TTCP SO DONT SAY IT IS CAUSE ITS NOT

and if you still dont believe me go here

https://www.pokemonbattlearena.net/
    Hmm, if im not mistaken its online right?? Hahaha, no need to attack me. I didn't click the link yet... :P

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    ok LOY ive seen the home page and it doesnt say ttcp or w/e u said and its the same pic as the one u put for the very first post....its pokemon crater just b/c the original person is gone doesnt mean that someone else cant take over and someone is taking over but they added the pokemon center AND ITS NOT TTCP SO DONT SAY IT IS CAUSE ITS NOT

and if you still dont believe me go here

https://www.pokemonbattlearena.net/

Ok.Ok dude.. Don't attack me...
    i believe you, pretty similar to crater though..

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    Ah, I miss Crater so much. I remember when I was younger and I had to beg my dad to let my make an account. It was so much fun. <33

Long live Crater! :D

๐Chubbyz๐

H e a V e n
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 23, 2008
    i hope theres a better one like crater , kinda miss it.
    The memories of all the shinnies i caught , battles and yeh .. training

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    i hope theres a better one like crater , kinda miss it.
    The memories of all the shinnies i caught , battles and yeh .. training

There is. Click the links above.
    Crater still rules even though it has been replaced!!!

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Oh my gosh Pokemon Crater on longer exists?!?!? Nuu ;-;..

My poor dark espeon!!! :< It was the only game I could manage to catch shiny pokemon on >_>;

I remeber everyone wanted my totally awsome dark espeon.. I was like nuuu Dx.. x3! oh and I remeber those crazy people who would always trade all these shiny legendaries..It was terribly funny.. I was like.. Oh my gosh ;-; gimme them!!

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Actually,there is a similar RPG like this TPPC & the new pokemon crater battle arena-beta v. 0.1

(500-yahoo!!)

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Oh god. This just opened up an old wound. I miss you so much Pokemon Crater. Sniff.

Seriously,though. I loved that place. I miss my team. I never even got Quilava to evolve before it was ripped away from me. Sniff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back