• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Crato [Thread 2]

What should the hero start with?

• Bagon

Votes: 24 21.8%
  • Dratini

Votes: 37 33.6%
  • Gable

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • Another pokemon....

Votes: 14 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    yeah..i know...well it's not what you think...i mean...we discuss the hack in the team thread...xD
    and oh..please update the team list because i've got some good members too that can help....

Spoiler:

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
    Years
    What do you mean its not up to me? Im the ****ing creator! And pass things with BOTH OF US! before you do something ok! So who do you want joining the team who is so importand and what are there jobs?

Wth~

Years
    i just wanted you to know this game looks awsome and are the fences ment to be like that because some dont look finished awwwwell good luck on this hack

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
    Years
    Yeah they are ( Because of a theme we have going which we arnt telling until you see it in the beta )

Wth~

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    About the starting Pokémon thing, I think the 3 you've given in the poll are bang on the right lines, because their final evolutions are all pseudo-legendaries. ATM I'm a bit torn between Gible and Bagon, but I think you should also consider Beldum and Larvitar as starters.

And in general, the hack looks really good. Can't wait for an alpha/beta.

mr-manga101

Pokemon Crato Creator!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Okay everyone go check the team thread cuz i have left a post with jobs on, and you can go and get started

Tré

Years
    okay here are the people that want's to join...Spriter(s): Darkly_the_flygon and Zorloc uh..they're good..need some proofs just visit the team threadPokemon Asm/Stat Editor(s): EnirivTux....uh..he's good...he can change pokemon stats to other stats...just like changin' pikachu's stats to groudon's stat...proof visit the team thread again...i hope they're in...

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
    Years
    Okay they are all in :) Do you know anyone who can change the region map/make it bigger

Wth~

Tré

Years
    well i don't know.. because there's no one of my previous team that is an an advance mapper T-T

well i'm off for now now pal...
    be back tomorrow..xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Veng3anc3

Woah..
    Years
    Hey guys, sorry I left the team so unapointed. Been pretty busy.
    Nice to see some progress though :)
    Looks like something new and original, I was gonna make a support user-bar for you. But I couldn't figure out wich poke to put on it xD
    So yeah, tell me wich Poke you want and I'll get a user bar for you guys!

Back