• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crimson Horizon

Years
  • Pokémon Crimson Horizon

Region: Xytho

Starters: Taking suggestions (preferably something new, like I was hoping Entei Suicune and Raikou, but they don't make a type triangle, so I'm taking suggestions.)

Pokédex: Fire Red Numbering

Pokémon: First, second, and third generation

Current Team:

Name: Skills:

Renewinfaith Small amounts of map design, some scripting

LOZmaster Some mapping, some scripting

Room for many more

Skills being searched for:

Moderate-Advanced Map Designers familiar with the Fire Red style.

Moderate-Advanced Scripters for main event scripts and storyline scripts

Scripters for the miscellaneous people in Poke marts, Pokémon centers, house, etc.

Someone to create and insert the title screen for Pokémon Crimson Horizon.

Someone to design a new player sprite for both male and female.

Other skills not listed are also needed

Storyline So Far:

Spoiler:

Sidenotes:

-This is my first attempt to make a hack with a team, so I may not be as experienced as I should be, but I am willing to put effort into this project to show that just because I am not super experienced doesn't mean my team and myself cannot be successful. I'm looking for someone who has a decent amount of experience to be a top ranked person who is willing to help the entire team.

-Also, I need some advice on a way to allow the whole team access to the file, and let them be able to upload the new version whenever their done. Any ideas please feel free to post or PM me.

-I would like my team to co-operate as well as possible so please only apply if you are willing to be kind and helpful to less experienced users, though I don't think anyone on PokeCommunity would have a problem with kindness and helpfulness.

silent--echo

formally Sparcloud
    Years
  • I am quite a good mapper. I would say pro but I'm good i guess. If you want me to make you something to show you give me an idea of what you want. (also dont judge me by the account im using, i forgot my password for my old one cause i didnt use it for like a year. IM NOT A NOOB :D )

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2010
    Hi! I am not the best by far and still learning but I am willing to do whatever is needed of me and willing to learn and be patient. I know you guys are probably thinking "We dont want this noob on our team", well I'll try my very best to learn quickly. I am really good with AdvanceMap. I have design a lot of maps with it and Have mastered Warps, and adding in Events. Let me Know!

Thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2010
    piercesj, we would have no problem adding you to the team. I hate working with AdvancedMap so almost anyone whos decently proficient is welcome.

Awesome dude, haha I feel ya bro but I love using AdvanceMap. Glad to be on the team!

lazinicki

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    i can edit the male, female, rival, and villan sprites for u.
    and any others

pspdude

:o super shinx?
    Years
  • These were done really fast so there bad :P
    untitled.png

title1.png

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    idk if you need it or not, but im really good at combining different pokemon sprites to make some combos

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    i can make a decent trainer sprite so ill help

nvrmind

Last edited:
    Back