• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Crimson Skies (AUGUST 2016 DEMO 2.0, 30 HOURS LONG AND 7 GYMS)

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
  • Didn't help...Yea i guess the problem is with me,thanks for the help and keep up the good work!

Can you give more of an explanation as to what occurs when you have the problem, i might be able to help more.

Hi I have 6 badges and am at the powerplant and want to know where I can get the Fly HM???

Please and thank you

You get it outside the 6th Gym in Dunerupt Town. Talk to the Trainer with a Flygon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    Can you give more of an explanation as to what occurs when you have the problem, i might be able to help more.
    Sadly i can't give u a proper explanation more than the simple fact that when i try to run the game.exe nothing really happens.An error doesn't pop or anything like that.Just nothing really happens... :/And ofc it doesn't run in the background.

Florio

Years
  • Sadly i can't give u a proper explanation more than the simple fact that when i try to run the game.exe nothing really happens.An error doesn't pop or anything like that.Just nothing really happens... :/And ofc it doesn't run in the background.

I was googling to see if I could find a fix and I found this which might be able to help. https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/15843/

Florio

Years
  • I tried it as well and it didn't work,i can play some other fan games i tried,it doesn't work for this one and Alabaster.It is really weird and i can't find a solution either... Thanks a lot for the effort u put though!It's much appreciated! :)

If the problem happens with Alabaster too, then it must have to do with Essentials, or maybe it is your graphics card. I couldn't tell you to be honest.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    If the problem happens with Alabaster too, then it must have to do with Essentials, or maybe it is your graphics card. I couldn't tell you to be honest.
    I can only guess that essentials is the problem,since i can play other fan games,like reborn,rejuvanation,insurgence and more.I am using the same GC as before,maybe the drivers?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    Does it show the IVs like some other games? If not, is there a pokemon breeder close to the start at all?

Looks like someone asked about the IVs. Maybe putting in a VS seeker would help with the grinding everyone is having to do? It would also help those of us who like breeding get pokemon to the level of our team.

I'm at the first battle now. Backgrounds are something that can be worked on.

Last edited:

Florio

Years
  • Does it show the IVs like some other games? If not, is there a pokemon breeder close to the start at all?

Looks like someone asked about the IVs. Maybe putting in a VS seeker would help with the grinding everyone is having to do? It would also help those of us who like breeding get pokemon to the level of our team.

I'm at the first battle now. Backgrounds are something that can be worked on.

VS Seeker is definitely something that I will look into but for now you'll just have to make use of the EXP Share obtained in KingRidge City and wild Pokemon.
    Battle backgrounds are certainly on the top of the priority list for getting an upgrade. If anyone is interested in helping with that, do PM me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    2nd gym WTF? And here I thought I was grinding...
    My pokemon are on Lvl 32, but that Usaring is not too far behind...

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2020
    can I find Dusk stone or Eviolite in this game any time soon cause I need my Murkrow get stronger because the gym is quite hard to beat in this game and the wild pokemon level is quite low

Florio

Years
  • 2nd gym WTF? And here I thought I was grinding...
    My pokemon are on Lvl 32, but that Usaring is not too far behind...

This game was meant to be challenging for levels and to encourage some grinding. The Ursaring was meant to be challenging but hes not too hard to defeat if you know what you're doing.

can I find Dusk stone or Eviolite in this game any time soon cause I need my Murkrow get stronger because the gym is quite hard to beat in this game and the wild pokemon level is quite low

There is a Dusk Stone in the Lost Woods and you can also get them from the Zhou Tournament as a purchased prize but Lost Woods is much sooner. The game was meant to be tough but I will add more ways for players to grind in a future release.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2020
    There is a Dusk Stone in the Lost Woods and you can also get them from the Zhou Tournament as a purchased prize but Lost Woods is much sooner. The game was meant to be tough but I will add more ways for players to grind in a future release.
    thank u for reply so fast, I enjoy your game so far, love the way u make those mountain quite high and the story is interesting

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Hey, if you add 7 Pokemon gene into the final version? and if you plan to add Ash Greninja?

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2017
    great game, maybe you could increase wild pkm level to grind a little faster.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2020
    after the bicycle road the pokemon walk suddenly doesn't work any more anyways I can turn it on again ?

Florio

Years
  • Hey, if you add 7 Pokemon gene into the final version? and if you plan to add Ash Greninja?

I may consider adding 7th gen pokemon and more into the final game.

great game, maybe you could increase wild pkm level to grind a little faster.

I most likely will increase the levels in the next version. For now you will have to make do.

after the bicycle road the pokemon walk suddenly doesn't work any more anyways I can turn it on again ?

Just press the ctrl button.

Back