• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Crimson Skies (AUGUST 2016 DEMO 2.0, 30 HOURS LONG AND 7 GYMS)

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
NEW DEMO RELEASE

Video
Spoiler:

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Demo

Notes: If using an old save file you may encounter problems starting up, and you may have to start a new game. Also if using an old save file, you'll have to go to Route 1 to gain your Following Pokemon (just walk onto Route 1), and you'll need to go back to the Tomb of Mastery at Frostbite Mountain to get your Mega Ring again (talk to Kedar or his friend).​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 27, 2022
Wanted to try the game for a second time (played an earlier release) but can't start the game as an error force closes the game before I even reach the main menu. Hopefully you can fix this =)

Attachments

• 2016-08-24 17_34_36-Pokemon Crimson Skies.png
    2016-08-24 17_34_36-Pokemon Crimson Skies.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 4

Florio

Years
Wanted to try the game for a second time (played an earlier release) but can't start the game as an error force closes the game before I even reach the main menu. Hopefully you can fix this =)

Not sure what happened but you might just have to start a new game.

Also, some people with old save files were having issues getting their Following Pokemon. Download this patch to fix the problem.
https://mega.nz/#!XgZ3hAKK!DhR67zDa8ajQVFXGdpkT4rg2tIGfGfhULach3xCUTeA

Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
HI I am in RunDown City and the person that you are suppost to beat is too strong and the wild pokemon are not at a high enough level so that you can grind up your team

Is there a lucky egg or something around???

Florio

Years
HI I am in RunDown City and the person that you are suppost to beat is too strong and the wild pokemon are not at a high enough level so that you can grind up your team

Is there a lucky egg or something around???

Sorry, but you'll have to grind up around there. In the future I'll try to add methods to make grinding in that area easier.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
I have no clue as to why and you didn't give much of an explanation as to the error you got. It might just be your Computer.
I extract the file and when i double click the game icon nothing happens,i had completed the previous beta,i had no problem at all.I downloaded the game from the main download. I tried some other games as well and i had no problem running them. I hope it helped

Last edited:

Florio

Years
I extract the file and when i double click the game icon nothing happens,i had completed the previous beta,i had no problem at all.I downloaded the game from the main download. I tried some other games as well and i had no problem running them. I hope it helped

Maybe try running as administrator or try downloading again. I have no idea as to why it wouldn't start, it worked for other people including those with old save files.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
Maybe try running as administrator or try downloading again. I have no idea as to why it wouldn't start, it worked for other people including those with old save files.
I tried them both and still nothing :/

Florio

Years
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
Try downloading the new mediafire link if that doesn't work than it is an issue on your end.
Didn't help...Yea i guess the problem is with me,thanks for the help and keep up the good work!

Back