• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Crimson Tide Sign-ups/OOC

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    I AM ABOVE THE LAW! idk if anyone else caught that southpark reference but lol
    But yah i just have to get my day going, i write better at night, and im craving some subway which dosent help

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    You aren't above the law. Only politians are above the law... Wait... Are you a politian?

There fixed it for you...

@Ryu-Kun I'll look into getting a post up if I can think of anything to write.

Edit: posted... honestly I don't think we will get many more posts until Kularian posts what happens next.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    OK short post, needed to get something down on paper.. or forum.. well you know what I mean haha.

Years
    My Metang uses Calm Mind in my post. I would like to either
    A. switch out pursuit for Calm Mind in my Metang's moveset
    B. Just have metang use Calm Mind to cure Jaeden's PTSD, not anywhere else.
    or
    C. I could go back and change it to confusion

Which one is okay with you?

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Ok in regards to the last RP post by Solarius, im down for teamwork with our pokemon, any takers to be combo with Tyrouge (:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    First off a question: Do we declare what we are going to do then Kularian you give us the results or can we just say we beat up a few of them and take control of some of the enemies?

I'm up for a little coordination... remember we are all not familar with each other so our teamwork will be minimal at best.

@JTJP770 Sure I can have Skyna hit a Zangoose with Magical Leaf and hopefully slow it down so Tyrouge will have a better shot at a Zangoose or have Raghar (also being very fast) tackle one. Also my Mawile can lure one into striking range with sweet scent and when its focused on her Ty can blindside it...

anyone else want to cooridnate a little before I post (which will be a bit need to call girlfriend and talk to her for a while)?

You can IM me over Yahoo IM if you have it I'll keep mine on (name is stingray_p226 )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    @stingray

do you have AIM? my computer is being retarded and not letting me download yahoo messenger...

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Nvm i fixed yahoo! yea! thank you yahoo answers! Ill I'm you as soon as i figure it out lol

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Grrr... I wanna write! But this gel is affecting my eyesight... :/

Okay, posted. Sorry if it feels kinda disorientated, but I am in a hurry, and as I said, the gel is affecting my eyesight

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Ok posted me and JTJP770 coordinated a bit so I used one of his Pokemon and he will use some of mine for our posts (his will follow up mine on the battle against the one Zangoose)... permission given so no bunnying ;)

Also Javok is on the defense he will not act unless he needs to defend the trainers/Skyna so he might be out for this round of the fight. Your welcome to PM me if you want him to guard someone who is getting attacked.

The Mawile hasn't entered the fight its somewhere in between where everything is fighting and the trainers... She is a bit slow. Also I did hurt my Linoone... didn't want to make it a flawless victory...

Also the Breloom thing was suppose to be a little humorous... I think I failed at being funny but what the heck, worth a shot...

Last edited:
    Back