• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Crystal Rescue Mission

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
Years
  • Well yeah, but a game is all about looking presentable. While the graphics thing is not true for some games (Some famous examples include the famous/infamous Undertale, Minecraft, some famous flash games, etc.), it's usually about presentation for fangames.
    Maybe put in that plugin, yeah. It looks promising, and I love the PMD series, but i'll give one pointer; Please don't mix RPG Maker tiles with Pokemon tiles, it doesn't look too good.

Hope this helps, and please don't give up on the game.

I was thinking about continuing with it but with some backlash, Internet "stalkers" (Yes, I am being actively "stalked" by a group who thinks I am someone else. Don't ask.) and drama happening as well as my beliefs (I make stuff for my likings and reasons to make them and I share that to the world. If nobody cares or uses it against me, why should I make it? I'm not gonna stop not thinking that.) I'm gonna have to think it over... Twice. I'm not saying I am cancelling, but I am gonna have to give it a few months or so before I take another shot.

And that pointer, Agree whole heartedly. Actally, I deleted MV's realistic-ish default tiles before I even began doing this. I really miss the cartoony artstyles back in 95 - VX. The death of the artstyles was the death of cartoony Anime game graphics of commercial games that isn't Pokemon.

And all and all, I did reach a milestone. It's the first ever real Pokemon game on the MV engine.

Oh look. Someone came back. But yeah. If anyone cares (Seems like no one does from the looks of it), I'm currently redoing the whole game. A Megaman level formula didn't go so well with an RPG so it's gonna have a completely different kind of gameplay. Probably something that most traditional JRPG fans would be very familiar with..

Last edited by a moderator:

Minun172

Years
  • In case if anyone knows. This exiets too.

I can saw whatever I want hwre and nobosy will know.

Project recruitments; failed.

Adversizment: failed.

Help threads: failed.

Overall; who cwn say where the road goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Minun172

Years
  • Had to come back and upload the newest version. (At least I think it's the newest) Sorry for lack of updates. Tbh the real reason I even made this is to popularize the Minun pokemon til I got stressed out and made a bunch of drama. Well it didn't work. but Eh. I'm not a Pokemon person anymore anyways, but more of a Chrono Trigger dude and I WANT to love Plusle as much as Minun someday. Well have fun with whatever's in the thing I put in. Heck if I know what's in there.

Sorry for the misconseptions that the one I put up for a whole year is the latest.

Edit looks like i cant get into this anymore. Loadung it up on an empty project will display an endless loading thing. If anyone knows ehars going on, let me know.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    i still am not sure whats this but since it has different type of combat system, im interested.

btw the DL link doesnt work.

Back