• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystaline Rose (FireRed rom hack idea)

Years
  • alright, not gonna lie not sure what to right here or anything but here goes nothing I guess :/.
    this thought has been floating around for a while in my head in random pieces so I decided to put it down onto paper and I think I have a pretty good idea for a rom-hack (I hope).

Pokémon Crystaline rose

whats it about?
    so you (the protagonist) is a 12 year old girl from the duel region (I will explain later) of korrota (is subject to change) and you are finally able to receive a pokemon from the local professor, professor maple!
    you are given the option between cutiefly and an undecided pokemon (cutiefly may receive some buffs so that its not completely terrible.

what did I mean by a duel region?
    the korrota region is split into two islands, the light and sunny island that is mainly forests, farmlands and villages and the more dark and shady island that is mainly cities, slums and caves.

what about the gyms?
    the light island gyms are: the normal gym, psychic gym, fairy gym and a grass gym
    the dark island gyms are: poison, ghost, fire and dark.
    there are also two post game gyms.

story line
    haven't really got to the story line yet. might need some "peer" review on some of my ideas.

I am accepting help/support if you want to help at any point so https://discord.gg/s36F7d heres a link to a discord if you want to join. any help is appreciated. not sure what else to put here soo bye I guess :/.

Years
  • alright, not gonna lie not sure what to right here or anything but here goes nothing I guess :/.
    this thought has been floating around for a while in my head in random pieces so I decided to put it down onto paper and I think I have a pretty good idea for a rom-hack (I hope).

Pokémon Crystaline rose

whats it about?
    so you (the protagonist) is a 12 year old girl from the duel region (I will explain later) of korrota (is subject to change) and you are finally able to receive a pokemon from the local professor, professor maple!
    you are given the option between cutiefly and an undecided pokemon (cutiefly may receive some buffs so that its not completely terrible.

what did I mean by a duel region?
    the korrota region is split into two islands, the light and sunny island that is mainly forests, farmlands and villages and the more dark and shady island that is mainly cities, slums and caves.

what about the gyms?
    the light island gyms are: the normal gym, psychic gym, fairy gym and a grass gym
    the dark island gyms are: poison, ghost, fire and dark.
    there are also two post game gyms.

story line
    haven't really got to the story line yet. might need some "peer" review on some of my ideas.

I am accepting help/support if you want to help at any point so https://discord.gg/s36F7d heres a link to a discord if you want to join. any help is appreciated. not sure what else to put here soo bye I guess :/.

That is a pretty decent idea. I may be able to write some scripts for you (working with my own project, so I will not always be available).

OUTDATED.

Last edited:
    Back