• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Darn fan club members getin' all the dang updates.lol.
    Just kiddin', just wondering how much of everything you think you've done. 60% overall is WOW!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    eeh just wondering wil there be a bug catching contest for some odd reason i love the bug capture contest but i hate bugs ? geus it wil remain a mysterie forever

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2006
    nice game really like ypur ideas and i cant wait for the game to be released well take ur time no rushin here.

ash_ketchum456

Good Friend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2006
    Nice Game

I have been reading this thread since early in the morning and I have to say u are just brilliant,simply briallinant.Good luck on the exams man.Peace!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    Spam???,
    ive seen lots of people post in diffrent languages, and besides mabye darkgoten is geramn or understands german?(not saying he is)

anyway keep it up dude!

D-Man

Hard Rock Hallelujah
    Years
    if you want you can use my gold sprite, but give credit to D-Man (he is in the sig)

The game will be AWESOME

spencer12122

genius,which I am one of them
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    What???

Dashiel said:
    I very much doubt that. You have showed no signs of support for this game in the past and now that theres something special opend up you want to be part of it.
    i never said that i have ben posting before i said i have been monetring not responding!
    gess u sould relly pay attention!

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    spencer12122 said:
    i never said that i have ben posting before i said i have been monetring not responding!
    gess u sould relly pay attention!

Guess you should really learn how to spell!

so... Darkgoten, are you ever going to make some of that fanclub stuff public? *dying for some updates*

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I just cant believe how far you have gotten in this game. Much love:P, jp.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back