• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
    Years
    hi my nam is cutty flam dark goten your game is the best ive ever seen

here r sum screens of my game pokemon legends

Last edited by a moderator:

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Cuttyflam,
    I suggest you go through and read all of the rules.
    1. Don't double post
    2. Don't put screenshots of your game in someone else's thread unless asked. Make your own thread if you want people to see.

Plus, you didn't even attach the pictures right.

Shrimppopper4life,
    Don't avoid the 25 chara limt.

Last edited:

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    plus that name is my game's name......anyway darkgoten your games looks good( i mightve said this before) anyway im lookin forward to more stuff, this is another game i want to be made. good luck on this.

Years
    cuttyflam said:
    hi my nam is cutty flam dark goten your game is the best ive ever seen

here r sum screens of my game pokemon legends
    Please do not double post; there is an "edit" button for a reason. Use that if you ever need to add something more. As well, this thread is meant for Darkgoten's game, not yours, so please don't post things that are unrelated to it.

spencer12122

genius,which I am one of them
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    okay i agre with darkgoten no demos!!
    because some of us here (not me) dosent have a outside life and will finish the demo in a day!
    it would rune the suspence
    (you owe me darkgotten)
    and what %age of the game is done?

freundmon said:
    Guess you should really learn how to spell!

so... Darkgoten, are you ever going to make some of that fanclub stuff public? *dying for some updates*
    i hate u... im a horrable typer!:(
    so hurtfull

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    This game look awesome, though I have not seen any recent updates. I think this game is looking the best so far on the forum, and show most promiss. Keep it up DarkGoten.

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    you double posted and spammed, and you were being an stupid. You're lucky you didn't get it from Dashiel, he wouldn't have been as nice

Years
    freundmon said:
    you double posted and spammed, and you were being an stupid. You're lucky you didn't get it from Dashiel, he wouldn't have been as nice

I'm sorry, but I did not double post, or spam, I simply talked about the game?

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    lol, no i wasn't talking to you i was talking to the one before you. Sorry, you must've posted while i was typing

Years
    freundmon said:
    lol, no i wasn't talking to you i was talking to the one before you. Sorry, you must've posted while i was typing
    Thats okay, thanks for the clarification. I see who you are talking about now. Sorry, we should get back on topic now.

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    spencer12122 said:
    Okay, I agree with Darkgoten no demos!
    Because some of us here (me) don't have a life and would have finished a demo in a day!
    It would ruin the suspence
    (You owe me nothing DarkGoten)
    I will now ask a question that Dashiel has answerd earlyer in the thread. What Percentage of the game is done?
    Ahh, I haven't done that in a while. Please learn to type XD It really dosent take that long to go over your typing and look for errors.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    hass the demo been released yet sorry for asking its just that i dont have the time to read it all

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    thats what people really need to do
    most of the demos are like 5 mins long and then they glitch which sucks

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Lol Hey guys I am back, just to let you all know that there probably is going to be a demo but not a short one. I don't like those sort of pointless demos. The demo will go up to lake of rage but then again i don't know when I am going to release it. Also fan club members will see 20 new screens and non fan club members only 10 the ones that the fan club members will see are never before seen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back