• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Help

Hi.
    Can i help u with your pokemon game?Im good at mapping , CMS , CBS etc...And events too.

PM me again.

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
    He's not uploading a demo.... you didnt read it too well did you.... if you had read the entire thread, you would have seen he was going to release a trailer today, not a demo, a trailer is a little movie of what it does, what it's like in game....

well i cant wait for the trailer, im intrested on seeing how you enter a battle, or the let your pokemon out feature, its great you've added all these.

T.R.S.M

Expert Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    if you need any spriting done dont hesitate to ask

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Dashiel said:
    Because he will be releasing a gameplay trailer some time soon.

yes but he said he would have the trailer and screens by the end of the day YESTERDAY. I can wait, but like the rest of these people, I cant wait to see what he has done even further in this game

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    lol, Dash is funny, ^^.........
    I'll will continue to be very patient with this game........

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Dashiel said:
    Maby if you stopped bugging him saying "OMGZZ WHENZ TEH DEMMO!!?!" "OMG TE TRAILER IZ LATE!" "WHYXZ HAZENT JOO POSTED ANY MOR SCRENSHOTS!!?!!?!?" He would beable to get it done quicker.

well if he would bring out the game trailer when he promised we wouldnt be botherin him!

zidanes

Greatest Of All Time
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2007
    Don't bother him. He just might be working on the game at this time right now. Making a game like that would probably make you very busy.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    i talked to him on msn on tuesday and he said he still had a few things to sort out but he showed me one of the screens and beleave me when i tell you that it will be worth the wait

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back