• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Dashiel said:
    Your no good without sprites, Mate.

Im Liking that quote! Voicing is Impossible, but could still be hard to develop into the Game. I Hope to see more soon...if you need some Pokemon Overworlds, just send Me a PM...Im just saying that becasue your Hoot-Hoot Looked a Little Dodgy...(You have to critisice now and then!)...

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Yesh, hes just not done with the CBS. Calm down ^_^

Oh and actually, making a talking pokedex isn't that impossible. Just record all the words you'll think you need to have three times. (One normal, one trailing off like the end of a sentance, and one starting a sentance.) Then just import them as an ME. All in all thi should take about 2 hours or more. Not so bad if you work straight.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    WHALESDUDE said:
    Oh and actually, making a talking pokedex isn't that impossible. Just record all the words you'll think you need to have three times. (One normal, one trailing off like the end of a sentance, and one starting a sentance.) Then just import them as an ME. All in all thi should take about 2 hours or more. Not so bad if you work straight.

Yeah, and then compile the game and find out that it has 100+ mb of sound files ^^
    But of course it isn't impossible.

And for those who are lazy to search/read:
    Darkgoten said:
    Im trying to make it it so if you have a microphone on the pc u can say the move and the pokemon would perform the move.

That means he DID thought about doing voice-operated stuff, but he gave up some posts later.

~Azura.

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    SETH_xd001 said:
    Will pokemon still have levels?????????????
    Of course they will! All those Questionmarks turned your post into spam. Dont do it again.

WHALESDUDE said:
    Yesh, hes just not done with the CBS. Calm down ^_^

Whalesdude we werernt saying that a Pokédex with voice is imposible we were saying one that lets you command it with your voice is.

spencer12122

genius,which I am one of them
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    can i be in the fan club this game looks awsome!!!!
    ive been monetering it from day 1
    but i was too shy to speak

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Wow I have just taken a look in this(first page) and im really really impressed! And this is deffently going to be the hack of the year!..Freaking awesome,Love the batttle style!keep up the awesome work!

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Yes, we can all see that you checked the first page...

THIS IS NOT A HACK.

Read the very first line of this thread!! Is that so hard?

Thanks.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Well, it is nice to see how people just want to see that secret screen shots only showed to club members now( ie spencer12122) ands Pokemanz don't bypass the character limit

Years
    Oh, and sorry for my post before I didn't mean to make it short I just wanted to tell him what a great game it is becoming.

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    Dashiel said:
    Of course they will! All those Questionmarks turned your post into spam. Dont do it again.

spam spam spam don't spam cus spamming is bad and when you spam it's all spammy *makes fun of noobs* don't spam spam spam im better than you are HA HA HA "scares more noobs away from website* so the moral is dont spam my friends or dashiel will get all meanie on ur ***. I just ask that dashiel sees this post before it's deleted.

*ON BEHALF OF ALLLL NOOBS I RISK MY MEMEBERSHIP, GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!!!! GOODBYE!!!*

Darkgoten, seriously im sorry for spamming on ur thread but im sick of dashiel bieng mean to everyone who posts, the website will never grow if he scares everyone off :(

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back