• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon D/P for VBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2008
    As you all may know, people have been trying use to NDS emulators to play Pokemon D/P
    And yet, have bad results with frame skips, and software lag issues.

For like.. 4 weeks, i've been trying to make them available for VBA, I have only made the starting area, and the first Gym, and it's pretty good so far, just bugs and stuff.

So, I will HOPEFULLY, No promises, be able to make Pokemon Diamond and Pearl working on VBA, I would post the program I am using, but I think there are forum regulations.

It will take some time, so yeah.

What I am planning to do, is take the software from the DS Games, and apply them manually onto VBA software, technically it's like making a new game, but with already made stuff.

So yeah, i'll post screenies soon.

:D Cya!

EDIT:

Testing signature.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    sorry, but someone has already made one for vba, it has everything in it, sorry to tell.

Years
  • romhacking.jpg

I don't think I need to explain this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back