• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon D/P:Gatwick Tounaments.-Participant Prizes-

Blizzard Master

NU/BL/UU Trainer!
    Years
    I have a question regarding the Lv. 50 brakets, seems Batman has to do Double Cards. Can't you get someone else to fill in so he wont have to do Double Card?

Blizzard Master

NU/BL/UU Trainer!
    Years
    gg Darkness Unleashed that was a great battle
    better luck next time =o but good luck in the level 50 ;)

Congratulations on you victory!

For my Lv 100 opponent and my Lv 50 Opponent, I'll try to be Online tomorrow all day so I can battle you, if you don't see me here in PC try my MSN, get my email from my profile but only if you can't get to me threw here. Good Luck to everyone!

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    i won my lvl 100 match 6 - 2 cause meowth fled the match

Edit: i'm gunna brag a bit i never switched from my first poke and his last two had less then 1/4 hp left

Edit: he used the ninjak sub ingrain on me ^^

Edit: it was an over all good game

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    ooooh I hear a saw loser...
    nar just kiding, but hax are a huge part of the game, and often win/lose games, like suposedly in your case, lose the game. I once missed 2 Draco Meteors in a row causing me to lose the game...

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    one lol i'm just messing around and normally haxs pwn's me lol

Back