• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Dark Cloud [PG-13 for Violence]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
  • Rholinka stood silently and crossed the room to a large black pigeot that stood glaring at the others. It watched her with it's large crimson eyes, sizing up the strange human before him. She locked eyes with the bird, the two seeming to start a bit of a challenge. Neither moved, both glaring at each other silently. Finally the bird lunged forward, it's sharp talons taking hold off the woman's arm. She made no move to stop the bird, nor did she make a sound as it's claws sank into her flesh. They remained that way for severla minutes, niether breaking eye contact.

Finally the bird released her arm, blood running down her arm in small rivers. The Pigeot moved forward and nuzzled her gently and the strangest thing happened. Rholinka smiled. It wasn't really a smile but it was as close to one as she had ever made. She stroked the bird's feathers with her uninjured hand, the Pigeot cooing softly.

" Gryvorr..." She stated emotionlessly and the Pigeot let out a screech of acknowlagement.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Colin watched as he saw the doctor exit the room and everyone choose their pokemon.Colin looked at the dog pokemon known as arcanine and shuddered slightly,he turned his attention to a large creature with a fire burning at the end of its tail,the creature looked back at him and colin adverted his gaze feelings rather frightend by the size of the pokemon.Colin put his head down towards his journal to read continue reading,he took a quick glance back at the charizard to find it gone Somebody must of chose him then..,colin went back to reading the instructions the professor.He soon felt hot breath being pushed on the back of his neck,colin turned around only to see Charizard one of the most strongest fire pokemon known to man-kind.

Is this it?Is this how im going to die?.... Colin drew his raipier from its shaft on his back,he stood there shaking and looking at the pokemon with fear.The charizard took a step toward colin
    "Stay back!..I dont want to have to kill you unless i have to.."Colin said nervously
    Charizard took another step foward and was now just one inch away from colin's face,sweat rolled down colins face as he struggled to keep the sword in his hand.The charizard simply licked colin and smiled,Or so colin thought.Colin put his raipier back in its shaft and petted the charizard
    "So you really are one of the good ones then huh?Charizard will you be my companion?" Colin asked
    Charizard nodded and sat there awaiting from instructions from colin
    "I'll give you a name...how about Volo?"Charizard blew some fire in the air in away to agree with him.

Colin looked at the others as they all seemed to be getting their journey companions.Colin looked at a girl who flinched when the houndoom who was smelling her scent licked her,Colin chuckled and made his way to her
    ".....Ready to go to Fuchisa city?" Colin asked politely

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • Even though they rescued me from the citizens, I was still treated as a criminal as I was cuffed. It seemed like they weren't going to take any chances. I grinned at one pf the men that were beside me, armed with guns. The woman beside me, who was dressed in a white lab coat, was ahead.

"Hey man. Would you mind if you could loosen these cuffs? My arms are getting tired," I replied, trying to release this contraption.

"You'll be released when we reach the briefing room. They will be other people there and they will be your accompanies for the mission. If you resort into killing them or any sort of violent action, we'll kill you in sight," The woman spoke sternly.

"Hey, if you don't mind, I didn't asked you," I snapped. One of the guards silenced me with a jab on the stomach with it's rifle.

After a few minutes, I reached the briefing room. There was a few other people there, choosing their ... pokemon. I reached for my Magnum, but it wasn't there. I couldn't feel the steel grip of the handle. I was now ticked off. They had to cuff me, and then they took my weapons. My Masamune wasn't strapped on my back as usual. I rubbed my wrists with my newly released hands. They slid my weapons from behind me, completely untouched or altered in anyway.

They offered me to select from a list of certain pokemon. I ignored the other pokemon until I reached a very familiar looking pokemon. It had a steel body with razor sharp claws. It crowed at me, noticing my presence. I walked up to it, admiring it's mighty presence. It was much more stronger than my other Skarmory, which is still out there in the wild, on the hunt for more victims. I now had made my decision,'

"I'll choose the Skarmory," I exclaimed.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Rholinka glanced at the others without a sound, Gryvor turning his head this way and that to allow her to scratch his feathers. The bird let out a content coo and fluffed up his feathers. Rholinka smiled slightly at the bird but then quickly hid to show of emotion. She turned to the newcomer, her violet eyes studying him. He was different then the people in the room, obviously not here willingly. The girl looked at the skarmory in almost curiousity. She always did have a bit of emotion for birds.

** A young Rholinka drew her katana as instructed, holding the large blade ackwardly in her small hands. She swung the blade to block the attack from an older man. The girl let out a grunt as she staggered under the force of the attack.

" You are getting a little stronger Rho Rho." The man commented affectionately. Rholinka blushed deeply at this remark as pushed against him, knocking the man's blade away. He laughed in amused surprise.

" Good!" He stated with a smile. Rholinka giggled happily her large violet eyes much different from the way they are now. A large shadow fell on her,the girl looking up to see a pigeot, it's massive wings carrying it easily through the sky. The man ran to her and scooped up the girl in his arms, flinging open the door to the building and rushing inside. Rholinka had not broken her gaze on the bird. **

Years
  • ?Ready to go to Fuchsia city,? a voice asked her from behind, she turned rapidly, still a bit startled by the Houndoom?s actions and sighed ?Umm?yeah, we had better get going before this situation gets worse?if it can get any worse that is? She moved away from the Houndoom, and as expected it followed her to the door in which the Doctor had exited through not long ago.

She turned her attention to those who were busy naming the Pokemon and getting acquainted with each other; she shook her head and looked down at the Houndoom?how such a wimp of a Pokemon could be such a danger to human kind was beyond her knowledge. Upon looking at it, she found that the Houndoom was more of a pup than a dog, she couldn?t help but smile.

?Well then, are we all set?? She asked the group she would be travelling with, and most likely die along side. The looks on their faces had brightened somewhat upon being given Pokemon to protect them, perhaps their luck had raised slightly?but it hadn?t risen to the point in which they could guarantee coming back alive.

She gave another sigh and opened the door, motioning for the Houndoom to go first, it obeyed her order and she followed shortly after. She stood before the exit to their only protection and gave a shuddering release of breath, this was it?now was the time of truth, she didn?t know whether she would make it back or not, heck?who was to say she would make it past the plains just up ahead?but she knew that no matter what happened, she was doing something that could possibly change the world.

She grasped the metal handle of the iron door and pulled it open with a rusty ?creek?. She neither flinched nor withdrew back into the building for there was no sunshine, there was only a dull greyness?buildings had been destroyed and even the grass looked as if it had been burnt and the ashes had been left behind.

She sighed and dug a hand into her trench coat. She withdrew a slender sheet of paper and some dried substance, before combining it into a role. She then took a small lighter from the opposite pocket and lit the hand made cigarette. She popped it into her mouth and took a deep breath before pulling the rolled up paper away and from her dried lips and exhaling.

Smoke filled the air, adding to the dull greyness and Aisha watched as it disappeared without a trace. She repeated this motion once again before allowing it to hang limply between her thumb and index finger. She cast her gaze down at the Houndoom at her feet, who was looking curiously around himself.

Aisha chuckled ?So it seems that I am not the only one who hasn?t seen the outside world in many years?

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Rholinka followed the younger girl without hesitation, her face returning to it's cold state. Gryvor followed after her, lifting into the air once they reached the outside. The lifeless surroundings mirrored the expression on the woman's face, her hand moving instinctively to the hilt of her katana. She slid it out a littl from it's scarbbard before letting it drop back into place.

One had to make sure that their weapons were at the ready. She strayed away from Aisha, not being partial to smoking at all. But she kept her face neutral, ignoring the smell. Gryvor hovered in the air near her, his keen eyes scanning the area. The wind picked up slightly, Rholinka closing her eyes against the sensation. It had been only a few days since her last venture into the wasteland. As part of her training she had been sent out into the wilds alone. The woman had stayed there for only two years but it had felt like an eternity.

She knew that death was a very likely outcome to this mission, but it didn't really matter. The woman knew she deserved that fate.

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
  • Alex walked outside of the bulding and then started walking, when he was a just alittle bit away from the door he sat done, he couldn't stand people who smoked. Dark sniffed the ground abit then walked over to Alex "What?" Alex asked as the dog looked at him sadly, Alex stared at Dark for a few minutes until he heard a growl, it was coming from Dark's stomach. "Great your hungry...." Alex muttered "anybody know what mightyena eat?" he asked the other two who were outside.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • "Ready to go to Fuchsia?" A voice asked from behind me, trailing through the building walls.

"Im ready, when do we leave already. I hate this place," I spoke coldly. I wanted to get this mission over with, so they can clear my name. If they didn't, I'd had to kill those lab coats.

Skarmory too was inpatient. He squawked and flapped it's wings wildly. I guessed that he wanted to go outside and fly around for a bit. Suddenly, one of the visitors walked outside, another one following her. I hated following people, but Skarmory is not so pleased with it's surroundings. Sighing softly to myself, I walked out of the building, Skarmory following obediently.

When I reached outside, smoke was scattered around the building. Not really much, but a cloud surrounded the woman they called Aisha. The source of the smoke was from her lit cigarette. Ignoring them, I went to the back of the building. The skies, which used to shine brightly, now was coated with a dark cloud. A few strikes of lighting struck in different areas in the forest. Skarmory began to flap it's light wings and took flight. It didn't go out far, deep into the forest, but flew around the building. I always thought that Skarmory wouldfly away or kill me or the others, but instead, it obeyed my commands without second thoughts. After a short flight it hovered above the ground and landed softly.

" Gah! I despise taking orders to those who are less superior towards me," I thought to myself sternly." If only I was a bit more careful on what I do, I wouldn't be in this kind of situation,"

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Rholinka glanced at the two that had followed, her violet eyes darkening slightly. Without a word she moved forward, Gryvor following overhead. She raised a hand to trace the outline of a small black cross that had been tattooed under her left eye. That particular tattoo had been her first kill. It was very dear to her. She pushed aside a few locks of loose hair from her eyes and walked towards the direction of Fushia city.

She had never been to that particular city, but it didn't really matter. The woman caught a bit of movement out of the corner of her eye. In the blink of an eye she unsheathed her blade and struck. A squeal filled the air as a small rat like creature fell. Blood soaked the dead earth, the ratata drawing it's last breath before falling into the restful sleep of death. Rholinka wiped her blade clean on her coat and sheathed it again. Carfully she took out a red knife like objet. She drew a small design resmbling a mouse on her wrist, blood rising from her pale skin.

The woman wiped the blood away reveiling a black tattoo in it's place.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Colin watched as the tiny rat pokemon got sliced in mid-air,as blood spewed from it.He looked at the others and followed them out into the corrupt world they once loved.Charizard gave him a nudge as if to suggest to get a move on towards fushcia city already.
    "Right,right"Colin told him while petting him.He looked towards the others and decided that it was time to set off towards their destination,so he started walking off towards Fushcia,but came to a stop
    "Does anyone know how far it is to fushcia from here?"Colin asked

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • One of the scientist came from the back of the almost in ruins building, Disposing an unfamiliar substance. He glared at me in frustration, dumped the chemical in the disposal and marched towards me.

"What are you doing playing around?! The others are heading to Fuchsia City! Get back to work!" He yelled at me like I was a co-worker. I was about to slice him with my blade, but hesitated, not wanting to cause as much trouble as he already did.

"Whatever, and don't talk to me like that again you worthless lab coat," I snapped walking away. Skarmory was ahead of me though.

Aisha was still there, leaning against the wall and smoking her cigarette, while the others where gone. I then smelled blood. It was faint, but it was there, towards that path that probably led to Fuchsia. I began to walk casually down the trail searching for that stench. The source of the foul odor was from the remains of a rattata, the small mouse pokemon. The woman the scientist named Rholinka must have killed it since the lifeless body had a fatal cut on it's body. Two other people accompanied by her, walking to Fuchsia city.

Years
  • :: AH! SORRY! I'm just gonna asume, that I can go backward in time. I'll make him get his Potemon, catch up with you guys, where he was all along. Sorry, for being gone. *kills self* ::

Naior watched as the other people picked their Pokemon. Everyone seemed to be staying away from the huge Arcanine though.
    Okay! That's it, I've made up my mind, Naior told himself, and released his hold on th back of the chair. He put a big grin on his face and turned towards the giant fire Pokemon. He ran forward and gave it a hug around the neck, saying, " Hiya Arcanine! I'm your partner now! " He said it loud enough for the entire room to hear so he knew he was getting some strange looks.
    " Ehehe... " Naior muttered as he relinquished his grip around the dog Pokemon. Arcanine was backing away towards the wall. Naior noticed this and he and he stalked towrds it, and evil smile on his face.
    " Oh no you don't! You're mine! " He yelled and jumped onto it's back. He whipped out a Pokeball and it disseappeared into it when a red light surrounded the Pokemon. Of course with the Pokemon gone, nothing was holding Naior up... and he fell into a heap on the floor.
    When everyone had chosen a Pokemon of their own, they headed out towards Fuchsia. After some time of walking, one of the females of their little group killed a Ratatta. Naior stopped walking, disgusted. He didn't like killing, or watching, when someone or himself had to kill a Pokemon. This had only happened once, and a very long time ago it was.
    Now he noticed that the little group was some fifteen yards in front of him. Naior started to run, and caught up quickly with the group. He was pretty fast, refusing to kill Pokemon, he had spent most of his time running. Of course, their were those times when he hadn't gottn so lucky.
    Naior looked down at his left gloved hand and sighed.
    Now he glanced towards one of the girls, Aisha, he thought he name was, and saw her smoking.
    Idiot! You can't smoke! You're stupid enough without it! He told himself as he tore his longing gaze away.
    He ran up a ways so he was next to the woman named Rholinka he thought it was. He wasn't much for remembering names.
    " Hi! My name's Naior Kudasako! " He exclaimed cheerfully, putting out a hand so she could shake it.

Years
  • Aisha watched as her partners walked off into the unknown, she was still happily puffing on the small cigarette held loosely in her fingers, her back up against a wall of the research building and the Houndoom happily nestled at her feet. She shook her head and sighed, replacing the still sparkling cigarette into her mouth.

The Houndoom?s head sprang to attention as a squeal of pain echoed through out the night. Aisha?s eyes widened and the stub of a Cigarette dropped from her mouth and landed just beside the tail of the Houndoom. She took a hold of the gun at her belt and pulled off the safety, before taking off in the direction the gang had disappeared to not long ago.

The Houndoom sprang to attention and followed its master hastily, coming to her side in unison with her pace. Her long trench flowed behind her and her eyebrows her drawn into a determined frown. But upon coming to the scene of the ?accident?, she found the bloodied corpse of a dead Ratatta lying in the middle of the ashy path.

She sighed and lowered the dun to her side, running a hand through her sooty hair and walking shortly behind the gang. It was then a small rat Pokemon flew from the grass and made a daring leap towards one of the gang members; she drew herself from her dreaming and aimed directly for the body of the purple rat.

A gun shot echoed and the Ratatta was blown into many pieces, its blood drenched the gang members who walked in front of her and many of the pieces of flesh accompanied the gushing blood, finding its way onto the heads and clothes of her companions.

She lowered the gun and couldn?t help the grin that plastered her face?there they stood with blood covered clothes and there she stood, happy as Larry. She flung the gun over her shoulder and shrugged ?You should have been more aware, she warned them, before overtaking he startled group and taking the lead.

?Fuchsia is a long way away, one of the last cities we will pass on our way to Jhoto, we have many restless nights ahead of us?

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Rholinka ignored the blood from Aisha's kill, regarding it with a sort of cold amusement. She turned her gaze to Naior's outstretched hand. The girl did not return his gesture but muttered the name "Rho..." And stalked ahead silently. She was not here to make friends, not that she was capeble of it. Gryvor circled the air above her, searching for anything that might pose a threat.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • The Crazed Rattata leaped from a lush oran bush, but Aisha killed with a single shot. It's shattered remains splashed onto the cold earth, but splattering all over everyone. I turned my head slowly, with an angry look on my face. Quietly, I grabbed a crinsom red handkerchief from my left jacket pocket. I then began to rinse my face, wiping the acidic blood off my face. She grinned misheviously, placing her gun back into it's hold.

"Okay, now im officially pissed," I whispered to myself, sticking my handkerchief back in my smooth, leather jacket. That too, stained with blood.

The boy they called Navior appeared from behind. He wasn't like the others. He had a sort of cheery expression on his face. He extended his arm out and waited for someone to shake it. The woman with the Pigeot was about to introduce herself, but she then left. I went up the boy to introduce myself, at least.

"The name Terrence, and you must be the one they called... Navior," I replied, But I didn't shake his hand. I wasn't so professional in making new allies. My current mission was to get this deal over with allies or no allies and clear my name. That's all. I continued down the path, but one question still was uncertain, who will call the shots?

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
  • Alex had started walking again after Aisha had spoken, his pokemon following him "Lets just get going, if we stop too much it will take us longer to get there and back" Alex had slipped out his journal and a pen, he was ahead of the group so no one could see what he was writing.

Day 1

Our group has just started heading towards Fuchsia, the others don't talk much and I think I am the first to start writing in my journal, everyone in our group has a pokemon turned good. I chose a pokemon called Mightyena (nicknamed it Dark) we should make it to Fuchsia in a few weeks. I hope we don't have to stop that much, anyways since I don't want the others to read this journal I'm going have to stop writing for now (since they're catching up to me)

Alex Shadark

Alex stopped writing, put his journal and pen away then stood still waiting for the others.

Years
  • Naior's eyes widened as the blood from the Rat Pokemon splattered him. He swung his head from his own clothes to the remains of the Rattata. He then whirled around and faced Aisha, the woman who had shot it.
    " How could you do that?! " He yelled at her. When he got no reply he grabbed onto her shoulders and yelled again. " HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! " He repeated, yelling it into her face. Finally, he seemed to get control of himself and walked up the slope, towards the kid in front.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • I then noticed Naior yelling and screaming at Aisha, grabbing her shoulders and shaking her slightly.

" I was right. This boy is totally different from us. He still cares about pokemon, but one day, that compassion might kill him. Let's just hope he doesn't get in the way from what just happen," I thought to myself. Skarmory, who was hovering beside me, stared at me with curiosity. The boy the walked to the front of the group, with an unfamiliar expression attached on his face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back