• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON DARK CURSE

should i remove girl player

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
Years

• latest

[color=#00000]Dark Curse Version[/color]
    a Pokemon FireRed romhack by Arazi

picture.php

INTRODUCTION

I AM TOO NEW TO HACKING SO I NEED A TEAM.MY NAME IS ARAZI MY SKILLS ARE PRE-BEGGINER. THATS NOT NICE I KNOW.BUT I AM GONNA HARD WORK AND DONE MY HACK.

Thanks

STORY

You will start in 2016 ad unova region
    so you will start as name zen.
    a boy who want to unleash the whole pokemon world.because his father always tell him that there should be more pokemon in world.not only 649.
    while team Plasma is back with red genesect.but they are working on black genasect and they are trying to catch the creater arceus and the ancestor Mew.and also other legendarys.most of them will have same location as saga.like you can get deoxys on birth island.Team plasma got a rival team Galactic.while they are researching on ???? type ghost pokemon with wonder guard.you will get a charmander In beginning.he will mega evolve in game.while every thing was planned by plasma and galactic.like always a boy cames and destroys them.
    This hack will contain721 pokemon.
    yeah coz the story goes to the incridible future of Unova.So

GOTTA CATCH ÉM ALL

Episode 1
    [DARK CRY]
    THE DAY THE DARK POKEMON ABSOL ROARED.THE RUMOR THAT ABSOL ROARS WHEN ANYTHING IS GOING BAD.YOU GET YOUR FIRST POKEMON THAT DAY.

the starters. are
    1-Tepig
    2-Oshawatt
    3-Snivy

SCREENS & BANNERS

NONE YET!

FEATURES

• New Tm
    • Region Kalos
    • New Tiles
    • New Sprites
    • New Map
    • Team rocket is now more stronger
    • Reusable tm
    • day and night
    • new tiles
    • unova region
    • 721 pokemon

TOOLS USED

• am1.2
    • a-starter
    • xse
    • gen3 hack suite
    • a-trainer
    • move editor
    • item editor

TEAM

NEED TEAM!
    • Creator - Me

CREDITS

• TILES
    • Sniper inserting
    • STEVEN
    • HEK
    • KYLEDOVE
    • FM
    • RAFA-CAC
    • WESLY-FG

Thanks to

• Fbi for asm
    • Le pig For his tutorials
    • Vendily for always helping me
    • Arkanine For bootscreen
    • Gogojjtech(FOR NOT HELPING ME)
    • Bt For cover art
    • NightWingjay For scripting
    • WeslyFG for battle backgrounds

SUPPORT
    • NightWingJay
    • Bluemoon
    • luikzd
    • Achromatic

Contributes
    • 64*64 ds style pokemon sprites
    • Mew's 721 patch
    • Diegoisawesome's patch
    • Jpans hacked engine

Special thanks to

*Etherion(for this amazing css)
      *Bt(for a cover art)

PROGRESS

0.1%

DOWNLOADS

pre map alpha(for team)
    ALPHA 0.1(EP-1)
    COMING SOON

special thanks to Etherion for providing the CSS for the thread.
    he's also looking for a hacking team,
    click here if your interested in joining

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    People aren't going to jump to help out with an idea that isn't fully explained :( your thread so far is rather confusing. Maybe take the time to rewrite your first post and edit in more details (and work on the layout/presentation to make it easier reading).

SubstituteCreature

Fakemon Novice
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2017
    People aren't going to jump to help out with an idea that isn't fully explained :( your thread so far is rather confusing. Maybe take the time to rewrite your first post and edit in more details (and work on the layout/presentation to make it easier reading).

True. Spell check and punctuation wouldn't hurt either.

As for the original poster, let's start with the basics so we can understand your thought process:
    - Which game are you planning to hack? (This is important if you want to fit all of this content in. We need to understand the software limitations.)
    - Elaborate on the new names and concepts you're introducing, including Team Lava, Team Zorack, ZORAVA, etc.
    - What do these teams want and how do they relate to one another?
    - What is the day that Absol roars and why is that day/roar significant?
    - What do you mean by unleashing the whole Pokemon world? Did you mean he gets exposed to the world of Pokemon instead?
    - Why does d)Zen (Zen?) want to unleash the whole Pokemon world?

I suggest you sort these ideas out before we can proceed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    got title screen now finding 721 64*64 sprites

For 721 you can use this: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=351892
    but only version 0.4 is available and it says that it is corrupted, so you are downloading it with your own risk.
    You can also wait for a next version of this or wait for the others tools for 721 that also look promising.

For the 64*64, if you mean the NDS 64*64 sprites, they are here:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=267728

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
    Years
  • For 721 you can use this: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=351892
    but only version 0.4 is available and it says that it is corrupted, so you are downloading it with your own risk.
    You can also wait for a next version of this or wait for the others tools for 721 that also look promising.

For the 64*64, if you mean the NDS 64*64 sprites, they are here:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=267728

oh thanks, by the way I am making my own

now I will start work

hehe done first map

after votes I am working on girls sprite too but in another version of game

so now girls adventure is gonna called POKÈMON PURE BLESSINGS

Last edited by a moderator:

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
    Years
  • Why not just make one game? Just my opinion, but I think having a mew for your starter would make the game too easy (it can learn any move).

I am giving a charmander and one of kalos starter to boy and girl.
    and their stories will differ but not a lot so I will work on boy and take it as base for girls story then.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    I think it's just about always a good idea to insert new tiles if they are of a high enough quality.
    It makes you game stand out more from the others and provides a slightly fresher experience. But it all depends on your resources. If you're spending more time working on the tiles than the game itself then you should probably just stick to the standard.

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
    Years
  • I think it's just about always a good idea to insert new tiles if they are of a high enough quality.
    It makes you game stand out more from the others and provides a slightly fresher experience. But it all depends on your resources. If you're spending more time working on the tiles than the game itself then you should probably just stick to the standard.

I will insert them.

Years
  • Your game standing out is always a matter of execution rather than of addition. You could add 19 extra Mew to the game and they would still just be Mew. No need focussing too much on cosmetics, except perhaps on the 'male' and 'female' games if you wish for them to seem sufficiently different. Cosmetic elements depend on the game, they should not construct or constitute it, or be added to it as a foreign element.

Other than that, it seems unlikely that you are inserting 'snipers' into your game, so you might wish to clarify that part.

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
    Years
  • Your game standing out is always a matter of execution rather than of addition. You could add 19 extra Mew to the game and they would still just be Mew. No need focussing too much on cosmetics, except perhaps on the 'male' and 'female' games if you wish for them to seem sufficiently different. Cosmetic elements depend on the game, they should not construct or constitute it, or be added to it as a foreign element.

Other than that, it seems unlikely that you are inserting 'snipers' into your game, so you might wish to clarify that part.

well I have changed whole story line
    and
    changed kanto to kalos.
    1997 to 2016.
    mew to charmander

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Again, you still need substance over flashy things.

Can you please upload your screenshots to somewhere easy to view that isn't Facebook, I don't really like clicking on links like that, and it means I can give a better critique of "gameplay". So now, my critique as a potential player:

1. Why are we getting Mew? Will that be incorporated into the storyline? Will Mew be balanced to fit a "beginner Pokemon" idea or will you leave it unchanged?

2. What is this new "interface of Kanto"?

3. What the heck is "the shy one"?

4. Seeing as you said it is just Charmander, is it Mew and Charmander, or just Charmander and no Mew? Has the choice gone, or can we still choose Squirtle/Bulbasaur?

EDIT: PLEASE update your front post if you are making changes to the story. I had to read the whole thread, which thankfully was small, to see a few of my questions were out of date. The first post is what people will read, and so should be up to date at all times.

Back