• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Dark Era™

Add Primal Dialga?

• Tes

Votes: 55 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    The story seems to be really well thought, the screens of the first town look good, And i like the new May- I mean Sapphire sprites. The lugia events looks ineresting, look forward to seeing more. Oh and nice rocks.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    The story seems to be really well thought, the screens of the first town look good, And i like the new May- I mean Sapphire sprites. The lugia events looks ineresting, look forward to seeing more. Oh and nice rocks.

I plan on making a bike>Latios : D as part of the plot.(bikes are overused, and latios is needed to travel around the broken earth.)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, if it's a broken Earth, will there be cracks in the Earth in some areas?
    If so, when u walk, it will be a movement permission 1, so u can't walk over or into it.
    If ur riding Latios, it will still be a movement permission 1 and u still won't be able to pass it. :\

Ryousha

Years
    Wrong, the header gear of a map can change the weather of the script, I can copy cycling road, which makes you can't take off Bike

Kaylene

Hmm.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2023
    This looks really interesting and original. I'm really looking forward to playing it when it comes out.

What programs are you using to make this?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oh.
    Well, that's something I will be looking forward to. =)
    I hope it works out for u. :)
    Also, will there be crack tiles to put on the ground/mountains?

Ryousha

Years
    This looks really interesting and original. I'm really looking forward to playing it when it comes out.

What programs are you using to make this?

Advanced Map,XSE,Ow Editor,FR Resizer, Unzl,Tile Molester,nagging dshayabusa.

Ryousha

Years
    Oh.
    Well, that's something I will be looking forward to. =)
    I hope it works out for u. :)
    Also, will there be crack tiles to put on the ground/mountains?
    Yes, also MD tiles, which I will be forcing dshayabusa doing, and using MD broken tiles : D, and hopefully I might ask destinedjagold, for the Tile set of his hack.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hmm...kool! ^^
    So far, I haven't seen a hack that has a crack that u can't pass.

Ryousha

Years
    well, in the crack part, if you're not on latios. and step on it, you fall down and it's game over where you fight level 99 shadow lugia.

:\(I'm cruel),

If you manage to beat it, congrats you beat the game the hard way xD.

Ryousha

Years
    R u really gonna do that? :\

Yeah, unless you want to fight the last boss wchich is the entity of darkness that has taken form of shadow lugia.

so it's Trainer(with shadow lugia.) vs. Shadow Lugia level 79 with 5 other pokemon.

Ryousha

Years
    Um, I'd rather face Lugia alone! :P

Too bad you need the following items:
    • Jagold(yes the sandslash)'s hair piece
    • Soul Dew(Red Soul Dew, not Blue!)
    • Pika(me)'s Electric

It should open up a certain crack in the middle where then you can fight shadow lugia and capture him(hard way), then you can go up further, and fight the final boss.(you have to fight the entity.)

but should be easy since would you want a level 70 shadow lugia, or a 99 xD.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    That's....freaky...Is that some sort of thing to tell us not to do something (like the b pogeyman)
    Well, it's great...looking...good...

:)
    Well, good luck with deciding...

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    elow. just making a post stating that I love the story so much.
    it's complication is very interesting. ;)

also, I love Shadow Lugia's included in this project. :D

well, anyways, best of luck with this hack project~

Ryousha

Years
    elow. just making a post stating that I love the story so much.
    it's complication is very interesting. ;)

also, I love Shadow Lugia's included in this project. :D

well, anyways, best of luck with this hack project~

I removed the Harther Cave Event, as it was just a test to see if it worked, I mean you wouldn't want to fight a lugia in the beginning of the game right? xD.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I don't care, as long as Shadow Lugia's in the game, that's fine by me. :D

as I said, good luck~ ;)

Ryousha

Years

The Corrupted Future
    in 5344(1 year) was the destruction of earth as a giant meteor shower broke through and rammed into the inner core breaking the earth to pieces.
    An Entity of Darkness has emerged and attacks the legendaries(all of them), it first was no match. Then it seen lugia, and corrupted it!It now is Shadow Lugia and flees.

Reign of Darkness! Corrupted Future!
    In Zen Cave(4th Badge by then.) Riley and Kayla(Sapphire's too long and I aint using May :D) has a little blue portal(to them it's a orb)
    It detonate's the souldew of Riley or May has and creates a portal dragging them in. Before they fall to space, Latios comes out and saves it. The 2 kids explore of what happened to the future.

Just your typical talking sandslash
    Jagold has found a portal in his world and is sent to Earth-Prime(not EARTH! It's my hack : P). Mistaken by zookeepers, it detains it for altered species.Jagold then is in a zoo for a few months. He then breaks out and runs out with rest of gang POKeMON from the zoo and tries to find a paradise just like his world.

What Happened in 5344
    Latios and Latias pursue it after Shadow Lugia is injured. Shadow Lugia uses a dark beam on Latios and Latias and traps it into the soul dew and throws it somewhere in the earth-prime(where it fell thrugh a portal) and The Blue Soul Dew was broken in half somewhere in the Mystic Forest.
    Shadow Lugia- an entity of darkness once merged like a symbiote, it's hard to take off.

In Mystery Dungeon timeline(12,000 B.C.)
    Lugia(not corrupted), sees a vision in it's eyes seeing a deadly force and travels and then a time drift in the space time contium creates a portal for it to enter..

5344- Resuming :P
    A injured Suicune must retreat but is obliterated by Shadow Lugia( Sorry Suicune fans) and destroys Entei because it had no where to run.
    The Lugia from 12,000 B.C. has emerged from the portal and challenges it's darker self. Shadow Lugia realizes if he destroy's it, he won't exist and neither would enitity of Darkness so then it damages by putting a scar onto it, which shows in X Cave(where Shadow Lugia has hidden has a scar and why didnt 5344 didn't have one.) and Shadow Lugia retreats but throws Lugia back to 12,000 B.C. by using it's dark powers.

in 5344(3 months after resuming.)
    Earth has been destroyed, with along the other Legendaries that stayed.
    Arceus gets very angry and flies down and fights Shadow Lugia.

Shadow Lugia is overpowered but then sends it to the Dark Void(Empty Space Dimension).

One Year Later
    Shadow Lugia attacks the alliance of Neal and can now use mind control to control them. Deep within, the lost portal(and last in the future), Shadow Lugia takes it and falls into present time, While Mystery Dungeon's race were wiped out by a Meteor(Entity of Darkness first attack.).

Phew, done typing

Edit: also added in front page,

Enjoy Reading my friend :D

Edit: Should I add Primal Dialga?(Adds Poll)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back