• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Dark Realm - Beta 3.0 release: Main Region Completed

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Hey gm where i can find climb rock and if i want find evn in gigan cave do i need that tm?

Years
Hey gm where i can find climb rock and if i want find evn in gigan cave do i need that tm?

U get rock climb once you finish the league and defeat the champ ie duchuy
As of now rock climb is not required in gigal cave I think..it's mainly used other find the legendaries provided in the game description in the intro page

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Where can I find the 5th gym? I'm walking around and don't know where to go

Years
Where can I find the 5th gym? I'm walking around and don't know where to go

I suppose you've finished upto the beta 2 content. If so, remember team rockets hideout ? Just walk along the shoreline of that area towards the right and you'll reach gigal city (or town?).You can reach the gym by using the mach bike over a slope at the northeast part of the city if I remember right

Years
Hmm in which town was the rocket hideout again? xD

Not town
U no from crystal city we take the cycling road to reach spider city right. Along that road there's a path towards the right..if you've completed the real world part of the story you should be able to go there and reach another cycling road..go straight down and you'll reach a shoreline, walk towards the right and take the second left I think (not sure u should check it out) and the rocket hideout cave entrance is there.
Ps I remember a kid npc saying that some thugs entered the entrance but no one believes him..it's near that

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
Um, i hate to bother, but regarding my previous question, did i do something wrong to break the hint guy?

to clarify, i just beat the sand town gym and its telling me to go back to gigal town and fight the gym leader, even though i already beat him, and he won't fight me again.

what do i do?

Years
  • Age 61
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
WHY DOESNT MEGA LUCARIO WORK I USE MY MEGA STONE AND DOESN'T WORK

Years
Where do I find Rock Climb?

You can get rock climb after u defeat duchuy...final battle of the league .
I think Sandshrew in the cave in peace village also have rock climb in their moveset(not sure abt this)

Where can i find hm waterfall?
It's in meteor falls. If I remember right, you'll need to enter this cave from the route 15 entrance...ie the place with those ruins and the flyspot after fall village

Um, i hate to bother, but regarding my previous question, did i do something wrong to break the hint guy?

to clarify, i just beat the sand town gym and its telling me to go back to gigal town and fight the gym leader, even though i already beat him, and he won't fight me again.

what do i do?

Sorry bout the late reply.
I think it's a glitch....the guide not working. You must've finished this by now, but after beating the stone city leader you'll need to reach fall village via the cycling road path..just need to check the map. That's where the 7th gym is. The 8th gym is in snowflake city then victory road then beat the league

WHY DOESNT MEGA LUCARIO WORK I USE MY MEGA STONE AND DOESN'T WORK

The intro page quite definitely states the mega evo lutions which can be used by the player..no mega Salamance no mega lucario

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2020
super thanks for your devotion!
i wonder whether the SEA ROUTE 12, LOST VILLAGE and MIST island has been open for players?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2020
btw, some minor bugs i've found
1. some entrances of caves may cause misleading, they are at sea route 11 and route 5, respectively. they will lead players to the Gigal Village, which would cause orderlessness of the story.
2. Dive is of limited support in the whole area. At some area of the sea route 3 and 6, that may cause irreversible mistakes if using Dive.
3. minor suggestion, if adding some scemes of story, or more special spots in the whole sea route area, it would be a super good version, i believe.
At last, again, super thanks for your efforts!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 25, 2018
Some of the things are wrong but email me and Ill test roms aka my name my email is [email protected] email me but there is some wrong for what is kinda like a sidequest. Spider city there is a girl who wants coffee for 1 of 3 dragon pokemon and when you have the coffee it doesnt work and on dino island there is a scientist who wants all fossil pokemon and will give you rare orb but it doesnt work either.

use my email for rom testing plz [email protected] anyways i can help you with alot of the grammar fixes and I have some suggestions on your map.

Thx if you do email remember i can help you with alot

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
This finished?

Nope..1 region over 1 left

1. I think the dev may have done that since the maps for the respective caves aren't ready even tho the sae route is..so it's tidier to link it to the cave? I dunno
2. hmm..I didn't get dive
I did actually..but that was at the start of the game from Steven..but the sequence felt weird so didn't talk to him...after finishing the league I just checked the house and he wasn't there..so maybe the dive spots are for the next beta? or is there another way to get dive

very good, fantastic, i wanna continuation, new update, please

U do no that rom hacks are not made like candy bars right?

Some of the things are wrong but email me and Ill test roms aka my name my email is [email protected] email me but there is some wrong for what is kinda like a sidequest. Spider city there is a girl who wants coffee for 1 of 3 dragon pokemon and when you have the coffee it doesnt work and on dino island there is a scientist who wants all fossil pokemon and will give you rare orb but it doesnt work either.

C'mon dude...Who'd trade a dragon poke for a coffee
give the person 50 coffees and she'll give u one
The orb bug has already been mentioned before

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 15, 2018
hello there. just this morning i just finished playing this game and felt like something's missing . I mean I'm really excited to play its complete version. please mr. developer can you at least make me a beta tester? thanks

Back