• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 10, 2014
I dont understand how people are having so much difficulty with this hack. Yeah maybe a few parts are pretty difficult but id call myself an inexperienced pokemon trainer (only played up to 3rd Gen games) and the only real trouble im having is at the Elite 4 (or whatever its called in this hack) I genuinely seen a guy say he had been playing for 60 hours and was at Lvl 50.. ive been playing just under 60 hours and my lowest lvl is 93.. I love this hack!

Years
What do you do after giving the sapphire to Florina or Celio in the Dark Rising HQ?

What do you do after giving the sapphire to Florina in Dark Rising Hq?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 19, 2015
How does Munchlax evolve in the hack? It wasn't mentioned in the evolution list, and I really want a Snorlax. Also is Leavanny or any of it's previous forms catchable in the game?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
How do you get the larvesta to obey you... Does he do it eventually or is he just bugged? Help is appreciated :).

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 29, 2014
Electabuzz evolves to Electavire at lvl 48, i believe.

Anyone know the catch rate of Suicune with an Ultra ball? This is taking forever……and I'm doing about 25 attempts at catching a min!

There's a master ball code that allows you to buy them for free..

Gible or Dratini? I really just cannot decide! Both of them are my favourite.... Especially their evolutions... I have my eye on Gible!

Look at their abilities and see which one applies to how you play

Can you catch conrap?? Cuz that thing was awesome when you first faced light, and wonder guard is amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 10, 2021
i've got the sapphire and already handed it to florina. wht should i do next? i cannot get out from the dark rising hq area and there is a guy blocking the secret path back to millennium city...

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
when the download the game and extract it, it wont let me play the game can anyone help?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 9, 2020
i've got the sapphire and already handed it to florina. wht should i do next? i cannot get out from the dark rising hq area and there is a guy blocking the secret path back to millennium city...

u have to go where u defeated vladimir and go through what it looks like and elevator, then u will appear in a cave and when u get out u will be in pax town

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 29, 2014
Why i cant open my TM Case in dark rising 2
when i open it the game was hang and i cant you any TM/HM

Back