• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Darkness Wars

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
Years
  • PG-13

Okay well since I ended Minerals of Chaos and I promsed you I'd make a comic to make up for it I have!

Say hello to:

Also if you get killed off its not my fault I have whole comic figured out from begining to end and it will have more suspence then Minerals of Chaos!

The intros are confusing

Part 1 Semi Intro
    Part 2 Intro
    Part 3 Invasion
    Part 4 Escaping the General's plans
    Part 5 Battle or Die
    Part 6 Taking on the General
    Part 7 Mission Report
    Part 8 New General
    Part 9 Nightmare
    Part 10 End of the War?
    Part 11 Attacked by Soliders
    Part 12 Launch's Sister
    Part 13 The Beating
    Part 14 Darkness Moves to Hoenn
    Part 15 Protecting April
    Part 16 Attacking Soliders H.Q.
    Part 17 Stub
    Part 18 End of the Soliders
    Part 19 Going to Mosdeep
    Part 20 Mosdeep City
    Part 21 The True Crulbat
    Part 22 Ghosts
    Part 23 Dash Confronts SL
    Part 24 Darth....

Special comics:
    St. Patricks Day

Fan Comics:
    Mace at the Docters Thanks Decepticon!

Character Bios
    (left to right)

Heros:

Name: Tim
    Pokemon: Typlosion
    Info: Tim is one of the rebels. His rank is knight which the the third highest rank on the rebels. He makes jokes now and then and will somwtimes not listen to orders. He has a mind of his own and is going through some harsh times.

Name: Martin
    Pokemon: Metagross
    Info: Martin is ranked as Master on the rebels which is the second highest rank. Because of Martin's wisdom he was choosen as the one train Tim. Martin has great strength in battle even if he is old.

Name: Senates Leader (SL)
    Pokemon: ???
    Info: SL is the leader of the senate. He can decide when to stop the war or not after talking with the rest of the senate. He has not stopped the war because enemy troops may attack with out warning. He will not end the war till the General of the enemys is defeated. If the general is defeated the enemies troops will be unable to attack.

Name: Dash
    Pokemon: Jirachi
    Info: Dash is another rebel ranked at master. He is one of the best members on the rebels. Though he has an attitude sometimes he is still a great member of the team.

Name: Ryan
    Pokemon: Rayquaza
    Info: Ryan is the Lord f the rebels which is the highest rank. He not only use pokemon in battle but also battles himself! He is really fast so it is mostly impossible for enemies to even touch him of rayquaza!

Name: Josh
    Pokemon: Ampharos
    Info: Josh is the most loyal to Ryan and with that he was ranked master. He knows how to get inside information on the enemies. He is one of the greatest spies for the rebels also.

Name: John
    Pokemon: Snorunt
    Info: John is a member of the senate and general of the rebels. He is the youngest in the team but has great ways at winning battle.

Name: April
    Pokemon: Azurill
    Info: April is Tim's beloved wife. She cares alot for Tim and is always worried when he gose on missions.

Name: Crulbat
    Pokemon: Golbat (Crulbat in another form)
    Info: Crulbat can turn into a golbat and has a great power in battle. He is good at going under cover. His most recent under cover act was to be general for the villans and get their plans!

Villans:

Name: Launch
    Pokemon: Flygon
    Info: Launch was a commander for the villans until he was defeated by Tim and Martin.

Name: Mace
    Pokemon: Manetric
    Info: Mace was the old general of the villans until crulbat killed him.

Name: Lacy
    Pokemon: Milotic
    Info: Top worker for the villans she has a desire to be the best. But now all she wants is to kill Tim and Martin for killing Launch.

Name: Stub
    Pokemon: Pidgey
    Info: Stub it high ranked leader of the villans he has an amazing poweer and is some times unmatched thanks to the power of his lugia. Well.... until they fiugred out that he never had a Lugia just a Pidgey in a robot.

Name: Darth
    Pokemon: Deoxys
    Info: He is the overlord of the villans the and can destroy the universe.

Credit:
    Spriters resource
    Pokemon Elite 2000
    Decepticon
    Krow
    Kakashi Hatake
    And the people that post!

Oh and if you read this comic please post.

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • hey, i'll join if u want.....but can u give a form 2 fill out in the first post so ppl know what 2 do about joining? well i think i know most of it:

Name:Ryan
    Bio:Ryan is an assasin all his life because TR destroyed his parents, except his little sister.he doesn't know if she died but he remembers that TR took her away with them. now he will set his revenge and destroy them all and get back his little sister.He is a powerful trainer,he can be arrogant, rude and hateful inside because of his childhood but he always trys 2 think of the brightside.when he does,he can be kind,loyal and caring.
    OverWorlds:

Pokemon:charizard(shiny),typhlosion,feraligatr,dragonite(shiny),haunter,rayquaza.

if u still need more information so i can be in the comic, just let me know ^^

Last edited:

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • nice new comic. i might join later. definately better than that charoh thing even if i dont have alot to go on.

wow look at all the wallace's and normans @_@'

keep it up, im looking forward to seein where this goes.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
  • Nice begging Houndoom1. It's seems interesting, and maybe you can pull off a great sprite comic.

Can I be in it as a pokemorph? Puhleaaaaaaaase?

here is my info and sprites:
    Name:Richard
    Bio: He is a rich man that has been fused to a Crobat via Cell manipulation. He was taken by some weird persons that killed his wife, his daughter and his son. After the cell surgery, he was so furious about what they did to him that he killed everyone in there. Nowadays, he is a Pokemorph, but he has his the same lifestyle that he had before, only that he has 4 wings and fangs.
    OverWorlds:

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Can i join? You still got John's pokemon because i'll use those pokemon with a diferent trainer:

Personality: He will do anything to finish a mission

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • Well this comic is getting more replys them my last which is great!

DS: Yeah I was to lazy to put it up the form up XD your in!

Decepticon: Thanks I know this will be way better then my other comics

MulteonDX: Your in! I have a great idea for your character!

Dashiel: I know I type so fast and then I forget to check it over and I'll get the text thanks!

dulemaster12: Your in do you have a picture charater looks like so I can put it in the character bios?

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • when can we expect the next one? I have high hopes for this. but you should check the spelling like dash said. also, a good font to use is verdana size 7.

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
    Years
  • Good comic dude!
    But just one problem...that is the same layout as Prepare 4 Trouble...
    Anyway what the heck my internet is still broke but on my t.v computer
    thingy I can get my sprites out of my photobucket account...

Post em in a bit!
    Cya!

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • Charchic said:
    Good comic dude!
    But just one problem...that is the same layout as Prepare 4 Trouble...
    Anyway what the heck my internet is still broke but on my t.v computer
    thingy I can get my sprites out of my photobucket account...

Post em in a bit!
    Cya!

I got use to the layout when you let me make a comic a long Time ago

Dashiel:Your in the comic!

And also part 3 is up!

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • aaaccckkkk!! my eyes!! my eyes!!

The grammar is down the drain, please, spare me for a couple more minutes and use spellcheck.

But anyway I think I'll join:

Info: Josh was originally one of the enemies, but once he was betrayed and his father was killed, he turned to the other side. His pure hatred motivates him, and he is always looking ofr the moment when he can avenge his father.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • amydamuffinlady said:
    aaaccckkkk!! my eyes!! my eyes!!

The grammar is down the drain, please, spare me for a couple more minutes and use spellcheck.

But anyway I think I'll join:

Info: Josh was originally one of the enemies, but once he was betrayed and his father was killed, he turned to the other side. His pure hatred motivates him, and he is always looking ofr the moment when he can avenge his father.

I know my grammer is horrible XD
    I have your in! I have found a spot for you in my comic!

Edit:
    the government thought it would keep the war stable thats why there is only one pokemon for each person.

Back