• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Darkness

What should I do? (I'll do what ever has the most votes first)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
  • UDATE!

STORY SPOILER!

Spoiler:

OMG that gyarados! *dies* I love it!

Years
  • I will capture that Gyarados! No matter what!
    Shadow Gyarados, you are soooo mine!! :D

If you do capture it you basically crash the game at that point XD cause you are supposed to be defeated, but donèt worry, you will face it later on when your pokemon are higher level

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • Yay! Great hack! The shadow pokemon thing idea got me into this hack :S
    That idea is just great,you know. It is good as the mega evos. {:3}
    By the way, if you need a beta tester, im good at it, so you can contact me if you want ^^

Years
  • Finished mapping Pewter City (Chapter 6)
    Chapter 7 will be revolving around one of my fav legendaries (hint, its in the map :) )

Spoiler:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    O_O that town looks great. Tiles are really making everything pop out. great job.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • If you do capture it you basically crash the game at that point XD cause you are supposed to be defeated, but donèt worry, you will face it later on when your pokemon are higher level

Aw, please don't spoil much of the events.
    It will definitely be a turn down, anyways, keep it up!

Years
  • Aw, please don't spoil much of the events.
    It will definitely be a turn down, anyways, keep it up!

Ah but heres the thing, I have so far planned an "EVENT" for each shadow pokemon and legendary, which currently stands at 45 so even if I spoil 10, you will still have no idea of the other 35 :) but that being said, i'll try to keep the update spoilers to the less exciting things.

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2017
    I'm in love with this hack at first sight. But i think some shadow pokemon (specifically raikou, flareon and mew) are a little dark, and they need recolorizing. On the other hand, you should add shadow mega blaziken, tyranitar and garchomp, they are badass!
    Well, good luck to you mate, looking forward to the big coming

Years
  • Depends on the script... if you don't explicitly script the defeat part, script will continue even if I were to capture it =D

True, but you would have to cheat for that, cause unless you grind all the way to level 80 in one route or get a masterball, it should be hard to catch at that point in the game :)

I'm in love with this hack at first sight. But i think some shadow pokemon (specifically raikou, flareon and mew) are a little dark, and they need recolorizing. On the other hand, you should add shadow mega blaziken, tyranitar and garchomp, they are badass!
    Well, good luck to you mate, looking forward to the big coming

Yea, some of the sprites will be re-worked later. Shadow Tyranitar and Garchomp are planned.

Years
  • So I was playing League of Legends and got ideas for new moves (hahaha ) =

Shadow Slash= Deals 80 damage always, has 80 accuracy

Death Mark = Marks target which later detonates after 4 turns and kills them instantly if the pokemon who used it hasnt fainted already

Void Field- Is basically Protect, 100 accuracy and 2 pp

Yukari

So I was playing League of Legends and got ideas for new moves (hahaha ) =

Shadow Slash= Deals 80 damage always, has 80 accuracy

Death Mark = Marks target which later detonates after 4 turns and kills them instantly if the pokemon who used it hasnt fainted already

Void Field- Is basically Protect, 100 accuracy and 2 pp

Getting Ideas from other games eh? Good job{XD}

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Void Field- Is basically Protect, 100 accuracy and 2 pp
    2PP? Sorry to say but that's absolutely useless move...

True, but you would have to cheat for that, cause unless you grind all the way to level 80 in one route or get a masterball, it should be hard to catch at that point in the game :)
    Few reloads and it's mine =D
    The whole point was to persuade you to make him uncatch-able through the routine that is used for Ghost Marowak =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back