• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Dawn Blue

Is this hack fun?

• Yes!I love it!

Votes: 33 73.3%
  • No it could be better with this(Put feature in post)

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters

MK

i hate playing demo hacks
Years
    • CA
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    WoW i love the way the Pokemon look in Battle...
    Its like a different kind of color

NatureKeeper

I took your bulbasaur and FireRed Bulbasaur and I used the pallete to improve your bulbasaur.

Pokemon Dawn Blue

It looks a bit nicer, no?

EDIT: And I did some Shading to Pikachu using is FireRed Pallete.

Pokemon Dawn Blue

By the way, Can I use these Pokémon sprites?

Last edited:

BryanDX

Rookie detective
    Years
  • I took your bulbasaur and FireRed Bulbasaur and I used the pallete to improve your bulbasaur.

Pokemon Dawn Blue

It looks a bit nicer, no?

EDIT: And I did some Shading to Pikachu using is FireRed Pallete.

Pokemon Dawn Blue

By the way, Can I use these Pokémon sprites?
    Sure feel free to use them but I didn't think so many people would be intersted in this hack.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    Ha, this story sounds VERY familiar, this is a Legend of Zelda story kinda... If I recall, it is the one with Ballad of the Wind Fish... Forgot the name... Link's Adventure (I realised your post said it... Idiot I am).

This looks good, and if Malin can be made to follow occasional, it will look great! However, it is a good thing if you inserted your own tiles at some point. Good luck!
    jajaaj the name is a Link's Awakening, but he should put music of The Legend Of Zelda and a trainer named marin
    hahahahahaha
    yeahhh!!!!

BryanDX

Rookie detective
    Years
  • New snapshots

Update!!!New snapshots showing day and night using the Day/Night System by AndryAndrew & HackLars - Version 1.1.0
    Pokemon Dawn Blue
    Morning
    Pokemon Dawn Blue
    Day
    Pokemon Dawn Blue
    Evening
    Pokemon Dawn Blue
    Night
    Make sure to comment on these new shapshots.

NatureKeeper

Yeah, I know. The Day and Night System is awesome, but however, his Mapping Skills are terrible.

I do agree with that point.

It's not like I'm a pro-mapper, but the tiles needs better usage.

BryanDX

Rookie detective
    Years
  • After a while of messing around with Ruby I think think I might switch this hack to Fire red. Not sure but as of now the progress of the hack continuing with Ruby is low.Sorry to all those people looking forward to a Ruby hack.

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
  • Ruby, Firered, Emerald, I don't care! I love this hack! Feels so Legend of Zelda-ish. I like the whole Chain Chomp thing also. Will they serve an actual purpose(like catching them) or are they just around as Easter Eggs/Awesome creatures that are made of awesome and win? I was expecting a Link OW, but oh well. I'm not too sure about the Gold and Silver OWs being used, but they look good. They resemble the ones in Shiny Gold, which is always a plus.

Hoping For a Beta Soon
    -Arcelio

BryanDX

Rookie detective
    Years
  • Ruby, Firered, Emerald, I don't care! I love this hack! Feels so Legend of Zelda-ish. I like the whole Chain Chomp thing also. Will they serve an actual purpose(like catching them) or are they just around as Easter Eggs/Awesome creatures that are made of awesome and win? I was expecting a Link OW, but oh well. I'm not too sure about the Gold and Silver OWs being used, but they look good. They resemble the ones in Shiny Gold, which is always a plus.

Hoping For a Beta Soon
    -Arcelio
    Well thanks for the compliments and the about the Chain chomps they have a purpose (not catchable)so there not just Easter Eggs but speaking of easter eggs their will be noticeable amount of easter eggs in my hack.

BryanDX

Rookie detective
    Years
  • Your revamps are really poor. If you're accepting workers, I can start doing revamps of old sprites for you if you'd like.
    Well I am accepting workers so any one can help if they want to.

Last edited:
    Back