• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Daycare

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaveKid

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    "Ok, umm Blaze you can be first we'll go to the fire realmit's a volcano be careful of the in side and it 146F degrees hot. So yeah it's pretty hot. I'll take you there. Here is a Fire Crest, just think of me and say something in your mind." Rave jumped in and signaled Balze to follow.

OOC: this is gonna ROCK :laugh:

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    "I don't want to go...." Eval grunted and sat down, looking a bit ticked. "I won't go...I don't want to go..."

RaveKid

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    "Okay Eval you don't understand you're not going it's just me and Blaze and i'll come up and take you to your realm next okay little buddie?" :nervous:

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    "That is the thing...I don't wanna go at all..." He looked around boedly before curling up, looking somewhat like a fluffball*

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Can I go to the Fire Realm too?" Asked Zukra stepping forward. She sat down and waited tiliting her head from side to side. She wondered why a water Pokemon would want to go to the Fire Realm. It seemed odd.

RaveKid

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    "Ok sure Zukra, just jump down and say the realm you want to go to it's going to be pitch black and if you don't say it you will fall forever. You can't say Water with a Fire crest with out a crest you will get rejected and fall back out of the hole it's really fun see look."

Rave jumps into the hole and pops back out

"Okay Zukra and Blaze jump and say Fire really loud. Go!

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Zukra nodded then approached the hole. She jumped down and began to fall. "Weeeee. Oh. FIRE!" The blackness vanished as she left the Hole. She looked around. It was blazing hot here but it felt good to Zukra. She walked forward and looked around at the red grassy field. She darted off but made sure she'd be able to find her way back. She stopped five yards form the hole and flipped onto her back swishing her tails back and forth.

RaveKid

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    OOC: ask me if you can go Rave is the only one who gives the Crests

Rave waved to Fireheart and Zukra.

"Blaze are you going? Wait Fire heart you don't have a Crest!"

Rave used Phychic and raised fireheart back out of the hole and gave him a Fire crest and dropped him into the hole.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back