• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Daycare

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaveKid

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    OOC:You can be a Care taker but they only apper once in a blu moon and are you serpenter from Team magma &Team Aqua?

RaveKid

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    OOC:"I'm leaving this is my last post in PC so bye and Alana is in charge of this post if she wants to.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Zukra stoo up and began wandering around the fire realm. "This place is awesome. I wonder how long we can stay here."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Alright Hershey do you want to go next? Which realm would you like to go to?" The old Flareon smiled at Hershey and waited for her response.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Zukra looked over at Blaze and smiled. "I'm just fine thanks. This place is great!" She grinned and took off across the feild. "Why are you here?" SHe asked after she had completed a lap and returned to Blaze. "I know your name's Blaze but your a water type and this heat'll kill you after a while."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The old Flareon waited. It didn't seem like anyone was going to volunteer to go next. but he was patiant and would wait. "Well then who would like to go next?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back