• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Delta fakemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi there ^-^ I am making a hack and I want some fakemone in there. Now they won't be fakemon perse as far as new ideas but simply redone versions of old pokemon. Delta pokemon are pokemon whos typing has been changed by team delta in attempt to make them stronger. So basically what I am asking for is anyone who is artistic and likes to create :D all help is appreciated and of course the artist would have complete artistic control of what it looks like as long as it looks like its type for example I'm not looking for a water looking fire type XD

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry friend, but request threads aren't allowed in A&D. :( You're going to have to go somewhere else to find a team to draw your delta pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back