• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Depths of Time

Should I use the new tileset?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    My new Beta is out!

Here are the known glitches.
    #When you enter Misty Highlands or Invisible Maze through there is heavy fog. It will disappear after a battle.

#After you beat the first gym leader when you get the badge it says that Brock gives you the Boulderbadge. Sorry I cannot fix this right now.

I have done the new trainer on the trainer card. But not the sprite. It will be done in the next beta.

Enjoy the Beta.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Good to see that a new beta is out, this should be a really good one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I sampled a bit of the game so far, and it's looking good. I'm impressed that the towns actually blend with the wild! Misty Highlands was so misty though, but good that way. You could also pass that old man by goind left of him - is that suppose to happen?

I made cheapo screens, to show the 'invisible' solid areas that shouldn't be - and though the lady repeated the sign, I guess in the next release make the sig say something. ;)

Pokemon: Depths of Time

Pokemon: Depths of Time

Not bad really. Im busy at the moment, but I'll try the rest of the hack if I find the time! Good job! :D

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Sorry I've never seen those.

In the next beta it will be fixed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Don't worry YoshiMaster. You just take your time and try and find any faults in your hack, and improve any problems. Remember, it's only a beta. :) The hack's full of trekking in paths, and the 'Mist' is a reoccuring thing in names. You could change it a bit and use other words with the same meaning. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Goku Goku said:
    Don't worry YoshiMaster. You just take your time and try and find any faults in your hack, and improve any problems. Remember, it's only a beta. :) The hack's full of trekking in paths, and the 'Mist' is a reoccuring thing in names. You could change it a bit and use other words with the same meaning. ;)

It think they are called that because they involve the mist effect in someway, but after the misty parts they get names without 'mist'.

I remember him mentioning something to me about the future and past, I think he is going to use a star trail or something like that, I remember there was going to be stars in the background though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Interesting...I guess since this is about Celebi, there's bound to be time travelling! Sounds great! :D

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    It think they are called that because they involve the mist effect in someway, but after the misty parts they get names without 'mist'.

I remember him mentioning something to me about the future and past, I think he is going to use a star trail or something like that, I remember there was going to be stars in the background though.

Ye that's right. In the next better you travel back in time.
    Also you go to the future later on and go to space.
    I wanted a star trail because it's in Mario and Luigi Parters In Time.
    That game was awsome.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    It's cool to see brothers making two games for two completely different consoles... :D

But, since I'm a bit tired of seeing misty screenshots, I'll ask: Does that mean that you're doing things at a tranquil rythm?, or it means that the "Misty Zone" is really huge? (which could surprise me)

Even though, I'm not up to seeing mist a lot, it usually gets really glitchy when using it along a few tiles... But, anyway, good luck with it!

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Time travelling sounds really cool, can't wait to see more.

Zekrob

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Can't wait for new screenshots, they will probably be cool.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Hopefully you will get something soon, this hack has had such good shots before.

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Sorry I haven't got updates in a while. I have been working on sprites and mapping.
    I'll have updates soon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    i am playing it and it has the same starters and on your 1st post it said new starters whats up with this

Back