• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Depths of Time

Should I use the new tileset?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HCharm

Banned
    Years
    this hacks ok but the mist its a bit dum

Have u got a team if u dont do u want me to help

Last edited by a moderator:

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Nice tiles, they look good, maybe fix the bottom of the trees. Anyway Good Luck!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Hi, I see you use new tileset... Don't use it. Pallettes are okay (except cave, tiles are too dark), but that tileset...

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Yeah, hopefully you have fixed those tiles, they can look better.

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Ok I'll try to make the tiles look better.
    But I'm gonna keep the palletes. (Grass, long grass)

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Errr, if you're gonna make Celebi obtainable, you might wanna test him out to see it obeys. There are a few hacks out there that allow you to capture Pokemon such as Mew or Deoxys, but they don't obey orders, and it would be kinda useless to have a Pokemon that doesn't even obey you.

Well, isn't it said that all Pokemon obey you (no matter what level and even from trades) when you get the 8th Gym Badge?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Well, isn't it said that all Pokemon obey you (no matter what level and even from trades) when you get the 8th Gym Badge?

Well if you get mew from anywhere other than faraway island it won't ever obey you due to some cheating protection that nintendo used and Deoxys will only obey you if it is caught on birth island.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
    Love the demon its nice except the maze thing >.<; very frustrating......cant get through it. Cant wait till the next and hopefully youll release a help file to get through the invisible maze. Um make the heracross a lil weaker they are a tad bit to strong for the start of the game, thats my only advice.

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Um... There is a walkthrough on one of the pages... WHIcH OnE?!
    I am currently working on a new tileset. (10000000000000x better trees!) I'll show you when I'm finished.

Shadow-Soul

Mapper/Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    great game i haven't got far as i just started, but i found out that there is an invisible "wall" near the pier or rock,or whatever you wnt to call it in redfern town

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Can't wait to see those new tree tiles, hopefully they look better.

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Sorry about no updates but I'm trying to do the whole tileset.
    So I might update soon.

Sorry

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    looks great

error i found : after you get your first pokemon when you go outside, if you go to the left and up the little stairs and so you can surf south, if you go up you cant get back out

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Yay! The new tiles are here! (Well some).

Here they are!

Pokemon: Depths of Time

Anyway I drew the 'Fierce Deku Link' from scratch.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
    Back