• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pokemon Destiny Artworks and Concepts!

Veer

Game Dev
Years
Hey fellas,
My name is Veer! And I'm an artist and a game developer. Currently working on a game called "Pokemon Destiny".
Here are some of my Artworks and Concepts that i did for my game. Let me know if you like 'em and i'll keep posting more as i'll create more!

If you like you can follow game progress here
fb twitter or indiedb page.

Cheers :)

Lapras
Spoiler:

Skye with Pokemon
Spoiler:

Riolu
Spoiler:

Magikarp [Feb 09-16]
Spoiler:

Concept: Caterpie Tent [March 07-16]
Spoiler:

My Original Pokedex Concept For Game
Spoiler:

Last edited:

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
Years
Hey Veer, I really like your work!
The minute I opened the first spoiler, that stunning Lapras piece just sold me on your art right from the get-go. Now that I've seen everything else, it's obvious that you're skilled at both drawing and thinking of concepts.

Your Pokestick design is super awesome in particular. If this is what you can think of, what else can your creative juices conjure up?? I love how detailed the preview is, and it's clear that you put a lot of effort into polishing your work. I'm definitely stoked to see more from you in the future :-]

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Hey Veer! I'm huuuuge fan of your work after I saw Pokemon Destiny floating around on the Indie Game Developers group on facebook! a couple of months back! I love all your art, designs, your modelling - especially the beautiful textures and lighting!

Keep up the amazing work and good luck with Indie Game of the Year (voted for you a while ago :D)/ progress of the game too. Hope we get to see some more amazingsauce work from you!

Veer

Game Dev
Years
Hey Veer, I really like your work!
The minute I opened the first spoiler, that stunning Lapras piece just sold me on your art right from the get-go. Now that I've seen everything else, it's obvious that you're skilled at both drawing and thinking of concepts.

Your Pokestick design is super awesome in particular. If this is what you can think of, what else can your creative juices conjure up?? I love how detailed the preview is, and it's clear that you put a lot of effort into polishing your work. I'm definitely stoked to see more from you in the future :-]

Glad you enjoyed my work. If I'll create more artwork, I'll make sure to post them here.. Thanks!

Veer

Game Dev
Years
Hey Veer! I'm huuuuge fan of your work after I saw Pokemon Destiny floating around on the Indie Game Developers group on facebook! a couple of months back! I love all your art, designs, your modelling - especially the beautiful textures and lighting!

Keep up the amazing work and good luck with Indie Game of the Year (voted for you a while ago :D)/ progress of the game too. Hope we get to see some more amazingsauce work from you!

Hey.. good to know that i'm not a total stranger here :) And thanks for voting... though, unfortunately game didn't qualify for the next round... but no biggie, i'll continue my work. Thanks alot for the support!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Woooaaahhhh these are super impressive! Absolutely flawless 3D designs here, this is a fantastic gallery!

The Lapras blew me away in the first spoiler and I absolutely love how smooth the whole image looks. It's just perfect. Really stunning.

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Dude you have to keep posting here these are gorgeous.

Veer

Game Dev
Years
Woooaaahhhh these are super impressive! Absolutely flawless 3D designs here, this is a fantastic gallery!

The Lapras blew me away in the first spoiler and I absolutely love how smooth the whole image looks. It's just perfect. Really stunning.

Thanks.. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hey Veer, I've spoken to you before actually! I'm the creator of Pokémon: Phoenix Rising, so I believe we interacted on Twitter before! Just wanted to pop in and say that I love a lot of your work, and your 3D modelling skills are fantastic. The latest Magikarp piece is wonderful and I'm planning on watching your timelapse very soon. Just know you have a fan in me, love your work.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
That game could be the game which I want the most, full 3D graphics. It's really great to see Pokemon games are going into new technology and it supports computers too!

The artwork really thrills me I could wish to use the lapras artwork as my computer wallpaper because I really like it!

I really hope that your game is accepted by Nintendo because this is really groundbreaking and very very great in terms of features of your game creation.

Veer

Game Dev
Years
Hey Veer, I've spoken to you before actually! I'm the creator of Pokémon: Phoenix Rising, so I believe we interacted on Twitter before! Just wanted to pop in and say that I love a lot of your work, and your 3D modelling skills are fantastic. The latest Magikarp piece is wonderful and I'm planning on watching your timelapse very soon. Just know you have a fan in me, love your work.

Thanks Gavin, glad you liking my work. Keep up the great work on your game as well.. looking forward to play it someday!

That game could be the game which I want the most, full 3D graphics. It's really great to see Pokemon games are going into new technology and it supports computers too!

The artwork really thrills me I could wish to use the lapras artwork as my computer wallpaper because I really like it!

I really hope that your game is accepted by Nintendo because this is really groundbreaking and very very great in terms of features of your game creation.

Thanks for the support and liking my artwork :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Merged your two posts. Don't forget you can use the multi-quote function (next to the quote button) if you want to quote two people at once! Carry on. o/

Veer

Game Dev
Years
Merged your two posts. Don't forget you can use the multi-quote function (next to the quote button) if you want to quote two people at once! Carry on. o/

Didn't know that.. Thanks for telling! ^ ^

also new concept artwork:
ZODANkr.jpg

Not getting much time to paint or create any artwork so i just improved this caterpie tent render.. will be used in game for restoring health and camping with party! :)

Back