• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes 1-3 discussion

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    So today is the official start of the 4th generation, we've got the new games and the new anime, so let's start with that.

I've been watching clips off Winny and Share(Japanese P2Ps), so far I like what I've seen. The audio's kind of bad so I can't really tell what the opening sounds like. Takeshi is already back, Hikari's having trouble with her starter, who then attacks Pikachu. Satoshi doesn't actually wear his new clothes until the second episode and we get to see his mother again. I'll post the torrent link when it comes out.

And I've gotta point this out. For a 10 year old...that's one short skirt.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Did you get to see the opening? If so then how is it?
    Couldn't really hear most of it, sounded almost too popy for my tastes though.

And I love how some people are already saying that Hikari is going to be nothing but a Harkua/May clone.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Well it seems Hikari has little information on Pokémon the same way Ash started out. So it'll be a bit like how Advanced Generation started out with May.
    Well since her mom is like "The best of the best" she probably at least knows a few things.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    I think Hikari knows wat she's doing. Her Pochama is just a jerk, that's all. ^^a I've also heard there is no Opening this time. Only an Ending. Looks like we'll have to wati until next week.. XD Darn.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Oooh. I didn't know the episode was released already. I mean, I know a few have gotten ahold of it, but I can't seem to find it. Oh well. I'll just.. wait. XDD

And if you cap the OP/EDs, that'd be great, Unown. @_@ Thanks.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I didn't know the first three aired... oO
    I only thought it was two.

Anyhoo, I keep checking YouTube so I can watch it... but nothing yet. T-T

Can't wait to see it though!

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    There is the only an ending indeed https://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y053E1PG. Too bad.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Shigeru-kun

+ChRiStIaN+
    Years
    Anyone have a version :with: sound? ^^; *desperate to hear it* Either that, or what codec is needed for Unown's video? ._.;

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Sound or not, thanks a lot, Unown. @_@ Those screencaps are great. I really appreciate it. ^^a The trio have lots of nice poses together. x3

I happen to notice that Takeshi was in fact in that one shot from the ending. Evil Pearlshippers just decided to cut him out. T_T

Back