• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes 1-3 discussion

Guest123_x1

People always look older than they say they are in the Pokemon anime.
    Anyway Pokemon USA are probably to lazy(or low on money) to change it.
    I initially thought Hikari/Pearl/whatever looked to be at least 13 or 14. As for money or laziness, I still say they'll end up axing the skirt scene.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2007
    Didn't Satoshi break Hikari's bike in DP episode 1? If so, what a cliche!

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Didn't Satoshi break Hikari's bike in DP episode 1? If so, what a cliche!

Spoiler:

Guest123_x1

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Eee, I love Hikari's theme! It is SO cute. I can't wait to hear the full version of it... And in response to the people commenting on how she was shown so much during the ending, maybe they're just trying to give her more attention in order to please female fans--since she's the only girl character? Plus, she's new, so that could also be the reason. I have no problem with that, though. XD The girls have always been outnumbered.

While I agree that they made her skirt way too short, I still like her outfit and overall design a lot. She seems to have such a cute personality, as well, so I think she'll probably end up being one of my favorite characters. =3

If YouTube has the new episodes up, then I'll try downloading them there later. The computer that I'm using right now is just so slow, so I'll have to wait until I get home. ._. *sigh* I can't wait to watch them, though~!

Last edited:
    Years
    What is Ash's/Satoshi's goal this time around? The Battle Frontier are airing is the US. I only watch the banned episodes on You Tube, the Jynx Chrisatmas episode was sooooo cute!!! BTW is that the only time a Lapras "spoke"?

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

WOW. There's no way her starter would be able to defeat Pikachu!! Pikachu's much experienced to be defeated by it.. look at how it has defeated Dragonite in the Orange League!! lols~ :D

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    WOW. There's no way her starter would be able to defeat Pikachu!! Pikachu's much experienced to be defeated by it.. look at how it has defeated Dragonite in the Orange League!! lols~ :D

You would think that, but Pikachu and Shinji's Elekid drew in their match. Does anyone else think that Satoshi shouldn't have had such a hard time against a rookie?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    I agree. Hikari is just too cute. >< I love how the first episode had a bit of shoujo-ness in it. Sooo cuuute. @_@;;

And I don't understand why people get annoyed over the bike thing? I LOVE continuity. xP

Eee, I love Hikari's theme! It is SO cute. I can't wait to hear the full version of it... And in response to the people commenting on how she was shown so much during the ending, maybe they're just trying to give her more attention in order to please female fans--since she's the only girl character? Plus, she's new, so that could also be the reason. I have no problem with that, though. XD The girls have always been outnumbered.

While I agree that they made her skirt way too short, I still like her outfit and overall design a lot. She seems to have such a cute personality, as well, so I think she'll probably end up being one of my favorite characters. =3

If YouTube has the new episodes up, then I'll try downloading them there later. The computer that I'm using right now is just so slow, so I'll have to wait until I get home. ._. *sigh* I can't wait to watch them, though~!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I agree. Hikari is just too cute. >< I love how the first episode had a bit of shoujo-ness in it. Sooo cuuute. @_@;;

And I don't understand why people get annoyed over the bike thing? I LOVE continuity. xP
    I know, I know! X3 I love how they made her Pokédex pink, as well... So cute. <3 All of the girlie-ness kind of makes up for the lack of another girl character to even things out, since the guys have always out-numbered them.

And I agree, I don't think it'd be Pokémon without the main female character's bike getting destroyed. XD I don't really mind that at all. It's kind of amusing.

Back