• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Diamond Dust / Pearl Shards (a downgrade of diamond and pearl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dd13

Leader of the Fallen
Years
  • hi, im fallenleader, but you can call me 3dd13This is a hack i was working on, but im about to give up on:base:FIRERED USAthis is a complete duplicate fo diamond/pearl it includes:music hackmap hacksprites hackadded sinnoh pokemonand anything else i have forgotton.i have a mapper, but i need a scripter, music hacker, and pokemon/trainer sprite inserter.you may take my idea, but give me credit. im no zel, when it comes to hacking, but when my ds broke, i wanted to make a duplicate of the game for the GBA. but seeing as i dont have time (or enough knowledge), im posting this in hopes someone will make this for me.Let me stress: Everything is to be created except certain things like the poketch, touchscreen, etc. if its in d/p, it goes in this hack, if it ain't in d/p, it doesnt go in this hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • to be honest a flat out downgraded remake sounds kinda lame, it lacks room for something new which really doesn't offer anything in the way of someone giving you credit as the idea is far from original.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    sounds ok...
    but add features.
    and a stoy.
    or itll b closed.

FoolOnTheHill

Kill The Bean! Ha!!
    Years
  • I did this on Gold about a year ago!! I didn't release because I decided to focus on my hack Pokemon Pearl!! There's already a Pearl? I don't care! Ha!!

If you want to do this, add new things! Use ASM! Be creative!! Add a world famous talking cactus!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2009
    simple...

To show your interest, and your support. And then comment his game, and tell him what he can do better or change in order to make a good game...

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Well, my hack that is a premake of Diamond is called DiamondDust too. Plus, my thread was up before yours was. It would be appreciated if you change the name. Thanks.

It sounds good though, as I haven't seen a premake make too much progress yet. Hopefully you won't quit this. I'll check back to this thread periodically once you get updates and all =D

RetroGamer379

Call Me Retro!
    Years
  • a premake?! never heard of one of those.

But no one will make is for you, sorry to burst your bubble.

And this will be eventually closed by a Moderator if you don't add Storyline or Features.

And please don't make ia a complete Diamond Premake or whatever, cause then I won't play it. WHy even bother when I have my DS with the touchscreen and such?

You'll need to add something to make me say, "wow, thats a whole lot better than my DIamond version" or something like that.

P.S. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back