• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Heros

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I don't mind the characters much, but I'd still wish they would let us customize our own main characters in the begining of the game.

Give us like a option of different face types..and body builds...and then go into extra detail like chosing hair color, different clothes, shoes, and accesories.

Now that would own.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2006
    ♥Naomi♥ said:
    is it just me,or do the new heroes look gothic? xD
    but i like the design for pearl.i origonally wanted to get daimond version but i changed my mind!pearl is kawaii!

oh gosh,now im making myself wanna draw pearl xD
    lol yeah same here.....and i also think they look a tad gothic but the gut needs to loose the beret otherwise he looks really weird

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Mr Snrub said:
    Look at the girls upper arms. She loosk like one of those anorexic Hollywood celebrities. Is this supposed to promote anorexia and diets for 8 year olds?

I know what you mean, but actually, part of her arm is behind the scarf.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    There's so much Diamond-hating! I like Pearl and I think Diamond looks alright. It's just his back-sprite in battle that looks wierd. He's not really that bad. I think I still might choose him just because I prefer guys over the girls. (Crystal was an exception becuz I had Silver and I wondered what It'd be like playing as a girl.)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Pearl's skirt is about the length of my average miniskirts XD. I don't think she look weird, in fact, she's cute, if noly it was Yellow in that-growls-

Diamond looks OK. The hat bothers me, I hope we can choose to take it off-obviously cannot- sigh. I wanna VIEW his hair for REAL GOODNESS SAKE. He must be pretty cool looking with his hair, without HAT.

Back