• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Heros

Years
    In the June CoroCoro Magazine, along with DP screens the two heros were shown. I thought it would be nice to edit them and make them look like the official arts so I did it. So what do you think of the Characters?

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Heros

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Heros

Last edited:
    Years
    I like both of them, but to be honest I think Pearl (the girl) is really cute :P Diamond is nice also, the hat is what I don't like in him.

Years
    I love the design of both of them! ^^ But then again, I always like them. ;D

...Do you mind if I use the cutouts to make a banner? It sounds like fun~ XD

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Does anyone think that the male hero looks French? I think it's the beret. I will name him Jacques. xD

Years
    Sammi said:
    I love the design of both of them! ^^ But then again, I always like them. ;D

...Do you mind if I use the cutouts to make a banner? It sounds like fun~ XD
    Sure you can :) They are free to use. :P (Hehe I already designed my profile in DP style :D) I think the boy is ok. It's just difficult to stay with the idea. BTW Am I the only one that thinks that Pearl looks like Blue? o.o (The FireRed/LeafGreen hero)

Years
    Really? Awesome~ 8D

They do look rather simular, now that I think about it. They both have skirts, shirts, yellow packs (I do believe), white hats, and long hair. oO

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I really like the new character designs.

:D

*hopes you don't mind my adding your pics to PN*

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Sammi said:
    Is Pearl her official name? That's awesome if it is. ;D

If not... *sulk* XD

Seeing as the game's characters default names are the versions names, I'd assume Pearl is her name and Diamond is the guy's name.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    aragornbird said:

Does anyone think that the male hero looks French? I think it's the beret. I will name him Jacques. xD

It's gotta be the hat. XD

Like the look of the games so far, don't really like the character designs for the main characters themselves though. Something about the boy just seems off.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Sammi said:
    Is Pearl her official name? That's awesome if it is. ;D

If not... *sulk* XD

It has to be, they name every hero by the name game of course. Diamond looks very cool with his hat, like Aragornbird said, he looks like a french guy with that hat and Pearl somehow reminds me of Winona..maybe its because of the red thing she has around her

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    BTW Am I the only one that thinks that Pearl looks like Blue? o.o (The FireRed/LeafGreen hero)
    Yup
    That boy looks like a cross between a French painter and Super Mario! And his hair makes him look like a 30 year old! O_o
    Pearl's cool-looking but her outfit is soooo unpractical for a Pokemon journey. In fact Blue's new outfit was too. I cant imagine traveling through a region with a skirt that short and such a long scarf. What happens if she stepped on it and she choked herself? Now Hinata's outfit is much more practical
    Pearl reminds me of a witch in a way. And she's kind of normal-looking compared to the last few girls. And YEA! SHE DOESN'T HAVE BROWN HAIR!!!!
    *is doing an anime Pearl as she types*

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    The boy looks freaky-like a french/english school boy from England!!! O_o If I ever be him in teh game, ill name him Alex or Jaques! But the girl looks soo awesome! She'll be my Jaquie, Pearl, or Sasha!^^ Well we wanted something unique, and we got it! (at least in the boy) The girl looks, (like someone said) like the one from LG/FR.

Back