• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugia

The Gaurdian of THE world!
    Years
    hi...
    these two new titles are under development for DS...]
    they are the advanced remakes of Gold/Silver........
    there is NO official news yet... and no PICS yet.....
    Discuss freely.....

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    No-one knows if they are remakes of Gold/Silver, or an entirely new game, so it would be foolish to say that at this early stage. But what we do know is, there are at least two new Pokemon games coming out for DS (3 if you count Pokemon Dash). And that's all we know.

Kagato

No.1 Tenchi Fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    You know there is really no use for this because they have the "Pok?mon DS Games Info and Discussion" Thread.

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
    they are new games with new pokemon, the only connection it will have with gold will be it will be hosting a new generation of pokemon as did pokemon gold when it came out. other than that, no connect will be shown

Years
    Yea new pokemon so it will defently not by remakings of gold and silver.

And gonbe( Fergot english name) will by in it to.

So let talk of what you want to sie in the games like 3D fight system or so. :)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Hmm, I hope that if it has a stadium style battle system, that we'll actually see our pokemon fighting, as oposed to blaziken kicking thin air and machoke gets hit with an invisible foot.

Years
    3 Pokemon DS Games? Where'd u get 3? i got 4...Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Dash, and the newely added to the DS Game set.. Picku Magical Dungeon..sounds KiNKy =-o

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Scyther said:
    OMG...
    this will be probly one of the most rubish-est pokemon games eva,
    but it mught be fun to hack it though...

Well, I know nothing about this mysterious dungeon "series" I can't find any hint of any other games like that on gamespot.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    Well, I know nothing about this mysterious dungeon "series" I can't find any hint of any other games like that on gamespot.
    I can't find it either. I wonder what kind of game it would be(if it's real)

~Vote LittleFascistPanties16 For President!

Lugia

The Gaurdian of THE world!
    Years
    the title makes me think of either: link, mario or final fantasy tactics
    same here buddy.....
    but it think that the 4th DS game (pokemon) wud
    ON the TOPIC - i wish diamond and pearl shud have a completely new range of pokemon and shud include the old one's too.......
    i hope that it has a skateboard or bicycle in it!

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    nice! anyway, would it kill the people to make a secret thing, like a cave that is about 5 hours long, but at the end there is an amazingly powerful pokemon that is no type, is resistant to everything, has overmaxed stats, new moves, and all the great stuff, or a guy who sells master balls or something...or maybe even just a cameo message, where when you walk into the room a secret message is played, like "pokemon roxorz teh big one111!" or something... pokemon needs more secrets...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back