• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    "When ever you want…" Alexako said, in deep thought. "It doesn't matter, Scott, you're the final summoner, go ahead and kiss Ally, we need to see if she's the one person you love…"
    "And we all know what the outcome of this will be!" Ali said, cheerfully, trying to brighten up the atmosphere. Julia saw Hikaru and Shep discussing something in an intense conversation. When she saw more blood on a rag near Shep, she quickly ran over to him. "Are you okay!?" She asked, butting into the conversation. 'This should be interesting… Wonder what they were talking about…' She thought to herself, digging through Shep's bag, trying to find something that could heal his Starmie. She pretended to ignore them, but tried to listen to every murmur she could hear.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "Well if i gotta kiss Ally...i better make it count!" Scott said cheerfully and approached Ally "Iv wanted to do this for a long time Ally!" Scott said with a smile and looked into Allys eyes and put his arms around her and kissed her...the kiss of true love "HAHAHA!!! Scott and Ally sittin in a tree! K-I-S-S-I- OUCH!!!" Jake said but got hit on the head by Amy "Retard!" Amy yelled "what!? i know they love eachother...never thought id witness them kiss both times!" Jake said with another smile and got hit on the head by Amy "Do you honestly want a concusion!?" Amy said and walked over to Alexako. when Scott and ally finished the kiss Scott put his hands on her shoulders "Ally...I love you, iv always loved you...probly ever since i liked girls!" Scott said stood waiting for a response "well Shep you should see if Alexako wants to kiss you, because i doubt she'd want to kiss Brawly or Jake!" Hikaru said and caught Julias eye "So...ya listenin?" Hikaru asked "Got any ideas?" Hikaru asked Julia

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
    Shep had been talking to Julia, bragging about how his wounds really 'weren't so bad', he turned to Hikaru blushing..."Me kiss Alexako? Hm...I'll pass..." Shep turned back to Julia and continued the conversation....

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Hikaru layed back with his hands behind his head and looked up to the quickly black clouding sky "Hmm...wonder why the skys getting so cloudy and dark?" Hikaru asked himself and sat backup "wonder how Mewtwos doing...besides the summoners he's probably the only legendary who can stand a chance against Deoxys" HIkaru thought to himself and stood up and walked over to Alexako "decide who the lucky kissie is going to be?" Hikaru asked rather casually and looked at Jake getting beat on the head by Amy.

Years
    Ali squealed at the sight of Ally and Scott kissing, "Oh my gosh! You guys are so cute! It's time for me to get in touch with my feminine side… AWW!! SO CUTE!!" He continued to squeal. Julia looked awkwardly at Ali, then continued her conversation with Shep. Alexako looked at Hikaru, very awkwardly. "…Y'know… Up until now… I've never really thought about it that much…" She sat on the slanted rooftop, looking up at the dark and cloudy sky. "For all I know… Maybe he's right beside me?…" She glanced at Hikaru, then quickly turned her head to the top of the roof, blushing.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    your wwwaaaaayyyy behind the story shineyelectrode ^_^;; we're almost done with the story :P sorry
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Scott looked at Ally and put his left arm behind his head "Well...it was only my second time of kissing Ally...Jake got the first one!" Scott said and took a quick side glance at Jake who was laying down with his blastoise and Heracross "Well...hopefully Alexako'll find someone to kiss so we can take Deoxys out!" Scott said and put his fist in his hand. Hikaru blushed as well and smiled at Alexako but caught her eye and quickly looked away "Right...right beside you huh?" Hikaru said rocking back and forth on his feet.

shep

Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    ***OOC I haven't followed the story through since this has so many pages, are you guys still accepting signups? if so, I'll look through the thread and then make my character)

I dont think id wanna rp with someone who hasn't even read the whole story anyways......
    ----------
    Shep looked at all the others going kissing crazy and it reminded him of his youth. He stopped listening to what Julia was saying and just spaced out. Shep felt the ground vibrate very very slightly. "What was that tremor? It was very faint....but I...I...felt something." Sheps voice became shaky as he finished the sentence. Starmie started dancing around trying to get the attention of the others....it had sensed something....

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    ***OOC okay didn't know, I didn't wanna read several pages just to hear something like "We're full" or "We're almost done" but just so ya know, if I had had a chance to earlier, I'd have read through the whole thing, just didn't wanna read those pages before I signed up.

Years
    Thanks, that's understandable ^.^ But like SapphireLatios said, it's almost done, sorry! We'll keep you in mind for PDII (If there is one… Hopefully, there will be!:D)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now Alexako blushed even more heavily than she had before. Just the single thought of kissing someone brought chills to her spine. She looked up at Hikaru's dark and mysterious eyes, and slowly leaned in towards him… Meanwhile, Julia began to question Starmie's frantic dancing. "Um… Are you okay?" She asked, standing to her feet. "What's going on?" Ali asked, now walking steadily towards Shep and Julia.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott walked over to look at Starmie "What? is it having a seizure or somethin!?" Scott asked watching Starmie dance around "Maybe it learned a new dance!" Jake added in walking over to Scott rubbing his head "just between you and i Scott...Amy dont hit like no girl..." Jake said and looked over at Amy who was smiling at Jake another tremer came up, this time it was felt by everyone "Oh no...thats what Starmie was doing!" Brawly said after the small earthquake. Hikaru glanced to see Alexako slightly scooting towards him and started to blush

shep

Years
    Shep stood looking at his Starmie. "Quick lets do what we need to do, I have a feeling our friend will be returning, and were are NOT running this time." Shep looked at the othes expecting them all to start smooching.

Years
    Alexako quickly opened up her eyes, looking very startled. She looked around at the group, and knew exactly what to expect. Trying to waste as little time as possible, she shouted, "Quick!" To Hikaru, pushed him down to the surface of the roof, slightly pulled him back up by his collar, and gave him a passionate kiss. Julia stared at the two of them in resentment. "Why couldn't my kiss be like that!?" She asked, feeling another quake only moments after.

Years
    Sorry I havnt been on in a few days..^^; heh...
    ---
    "All this romantic stuff is getting to me." Ally laughed. "Er..but we have to go..now shouldnt we? now that...everythings done with-like." She said to the others.
    --
    Why must I not think of any good postings? -__-'

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Hkaru started blushing and when he got up he was in shock "Wow..." Hikaru said smiling Jake and Brawly caught what happened and started to cry "Why does Hikaru get to be kissed!" the two said at once and cried anime style "Oh Shut up!" Amy said and hit Jake on the head "ow..." Jake said and laid on his back "Hey Alexako! you know you just made out with a PokeHuman!" Jake said stupidly "we may be at the same sanity level" Brawly began "but you are a moron..." Brawly said with his index fingure in the air when a small BOOM was heard below "What the!?" Scott exclaimed "i think Deoxys is getting closer..." Scott said when another earthquake occured then another BOOM! except louder and closer...

Years
    Ali blushed at the thought of Anna, after Jake mentioned making out with a pokehuman. "Who are you thinking about!?" Julia asked with a mischievous smirk on her face. "Uh-what does it matter now!? ^.^;" He yelled, frantically. "Deoxys is getting closer! Er… We should start getting prepared!" He looked over to Alexako. She stood to her feet, and blushed softly, thinking of what she'd just done. "Right, um…" She started to say, feeling very vulnerable. "Um… Right-we should get started, the final summoning!" She declared, walking to the center of the roof-top, waiting for Julia and Scott. Julia dabbed the cloth over Shep's face one last time before she stood up, then walked over to the center where Alexako was standing. She stopped half way, and looked at Scott. "The crystal necklace, you haven't put it on!" She said across the roof-top as she felt another quake, feeling much harder than the last. "Quick you two! We don't have much time!"

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott looked at Alexako "Necklace!? im a man darn it!" Scott shouted "Whats this then?" Jake asked lifting up Scotts, sea-shell neclace "So..." Scott said with a smile and took the Crystal Necklace and slipped it over his head "Does this bring out my eyes?" Scott asked sarcastically and heard one more, extremely devestatingly loud explosion, it sounded like it was only a couple floors down "WAIT! HOW THE HECK DO WE DO THE FINAL SUMMONING!?" Scott asked, jumping around like an idiot

Years
    "that's right…" Alexako started to ponder, "You haven't performed any summonings before… That'll make this a bit harder, but we should be fine…" After everyone had reached the center, they instinctively joined their hands, and closed their eyes. "Now picture the pokemorph you want to sum-" She was interrupted by Julia's delicate voice. "How are we supposed to know what it looks like!?" She asked, nervously. "Well if you're a summoner, you should have a slender idea of what the pokemorph should look like, now… Picture it until you feel a warm glow where your bangle or bracelet is…"

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "hmm...wonder what a magikarp Pokemorph looks like...hehe" Scott thought while his eyes were closed "I think ill imagine...Latios or Charizard!? Scott thought then pictured a handsome Latios pokemorph "hmm...cozy!" Scott said still with his eyes closed as the necklace slowly warmed, then another tremor hit...only about a floor away now...

Years
    Alexako slowly opened her eyes, and her firm grip on the other's hands gradually loosened. Within the middle of them, a bright glow of colourful ribbon-like matter began to whimsically swirl within the three of them. Two loud screeches came from the east and the west, and the swirling ribbon began to give off the silhouette of two humans. The screeches got closer, and within a few seconds, Latias and Latios flew right above the three summoners. When they both reached the precise middle, a bright light erupted from the ground. It took many minutes for the smoke to rise, which unveiled two beautiful figures – a well-built male, with bright blue hair-almost white, sharp eyes that could give off a glare to someone from miles away, and four straight, pointed wings, sprawling out of his back. The other was a female, long, silky, bright pink hair flowed from her head all the way down to her tows, large shiny eyes that made her always look cheerful, and the rounded wings of a fairy--the only thing, keeping her hair from touching the ground. They both stood back-to-back, waiting for their enemy to arrive…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back