• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
    Shep watched as the morphs were summoned. Starmie's central core reflected the beautiful colors all around the room. Shep watched at the amazing light show that was being presented.

Years
    As Ally watched the summoning, she felt a deep courage rise from inside her. the beautiful morphs had been summoned, the start of a new battle.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott peered at the Latios pokemorph "Wow...did i...do that!?" Scott asked as he opened his eyes and turned to Jake who was looking almost scared "Geez! Thats awesome you guys!" Jake said, covering for his fear "Your not scared are you?" Hikaru asked with a grin on his face "Of course not...the freaking smoke...i thought Deoxys was here!" Jake said with a weak smile on his face when a deep and menacing came through the roof "A Party? without me?" the voice came from a story below then an explosion and the new form of Deoxys emerged from the roof with debri floating in the sky "So, Registeel and Regice actually did something right..." Deoxys said looking at his hands "YOU DONT MEAN-" Hikaru began "Ofcourse you bufoon, i used your brothers pokeggs to help me transform into the figure that stands before you!" Deoxys said spreding his arms wide and cackled "AND ONCE YOU LITTLE RUNT REGIROCK JOINS ME, WE'LL BE UNSTOPPABLE!!" Deoxys said laughing "What about Rayquaza?" Jake asked sarcastically "Dont worry, once these three use their powers to awaken him ill shall then obtain his power in due time." Deoxys said in a "matter of fact" tone "Great..." Jake muttered "yes it is." Deoxys said with a smile "SO! WHICH ONE SHALL FALL BEFORE MY POWER FIRST!!!" Deoxys said as he created a stadium out of the roof and hovered in the center. Amy sprinted over to Alexako "psst. Alexako, what are we supposed to do!?" Amy asked curiously, as she stared at Deoxys...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    now if you guys think this is kinda stupid, i can just fix this post, or delete it! :laugh: and Deoxys looks like the F/R version of Deoxys, that has the spikes on his head and stuff!

Years
    Don't change the post. I like it ^^
    ---
    "He'll never get Rayquaza's power." Ally mutered under her breath. "We'll stop him." She looked up in false confidence. Deoxys looked around. "hm..what worthless being should be first? you, or you, you, or you...hm..." Deoxys let out a small cackle.

Years
    "I'm not all that sure…" Alexako replied to Amy looking very awkwardly at the stadium that had just arose. "Wait a second…" Julia began to think to herself. "I kissed Adam-that means I can summon live pokemorphs now…" She nervously stepped into the stadium. "I'll take you on first, Deoxys!" She said, grabbing her silver bangle. "And for my first pokemon-I'm going to summon Charizard!" she threw the bangle into the air, and bright, white lines formed a symbol on the ground beneath her. Once they disappeared, so did Scott, and him as the charizard pokemorph was in the middle of the stadium. "You ready Scott!?" Julia yelled, confidently.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Leave it Scott, that was a good post! Very creative, it was cool how you used the regi eggs to make Deoxys transform!

shep

Years
    Shep took out a bag of popcorn and munched on the bleachers. Starmie glared at a small five foot wide, 3 foot deep hole made by some of the explosions. Starmie used it's water gun, creating a small kiddie pool. It hopped in and relaxed in the water. Shep finished munching on the popcorn, laid back and napped. {{anime style snot bubble coming from nose}}

Years
    Ally cheerfully smiled." you can do this Scott! with Julia's help!" She was ready to cheer 0.o "Good Luck you guys! Deoxys will be hard!" She cheered!

--
    small..little puny post 0.o gRRR I cant think! >__<

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott looked around and he was in the stadium now "Well...this is awkward" Scott said and saw he was Pokemorphed "Hehe...this should be fun!" Scott said with a smile and pointed at Deoxys "YOU'VE CAUSED ENOUGH DAMAGE! YOUR GOING DOWN YOU SPIKEY HEADED FREAK!!" Scott said and started laughing a fake confidence laugh "Big egoed dummy..." Jake muttered and pulled out Blastoise's Pokeball "and if he gets beat up to bad...we'll be ready" Jake said with a smile and put on sunglasses. "You are an idiot, trying to hide your fear to show how manly you are in front of your friends..." Deoxys said quietly with a smile "But I've read your heart, your weak..." Deoxys said and got in a fighting pose "IM GONNA MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!" Scott shouted and flew himself at Deoxys ramming his whole body into Deoxys "UUURRRRGGGGHHH...SHADOW BALL!!!" Deoxys screaded and flung a shadow ball at Scotts chest "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" Scott screamed and slammed into a bleacher beside Shep, which popped his "lovely" nose bubble. Scott hovered from the ground, pretty bruised and had a bloody lip "Ow...baby got a boo-boo?" Deoxys asked in a mock-baby voice "SHUT UP YOU POOR EXCUSE FOR A LAWN ORNAMENT!" Scott shouted and took out his fire sword and slashed at Deoxys arm, whice caused a huge cut in it, but nothing else "Playing with the big boys now boy!" Deoxys said and grabbed Scott by the arm and flung him to the ground and threw about 20 shadow balls at him "bye loser!" Deoxys said and looked to the crowd "Hmm...how bout a deal?" Deoxys shouted "for everytime he i make your friend over there crash into the ground ill turn one of you to stone?" Deoxys said with a smile "oh no..." Amy said darkly and looked quickly to where Scott was "GET UP SCOTT!!!" Amy shouted and Scott slowly got up "never..." he said quietly and flew into the air "NEVER!!!" Scott said and with his palms made a fire blast which caused some heavy damage onto Deoxys "Not gonna take any of my friends away now eh?" Scott said and Deoxys just smiled "HAHA!!! Foolish human...iv already won, and you dont know it..." Deoxys said and moved so quickly he vanished "Whered he-" Scott began but Deoxys was floating above Scott and nailed him in the back with his fists and flung him to the ground again "Okay...a deals a deal." Deoxys said and pointed a fingure at the group "So...how about the traitor? the one that everyone likes!" Deoxys said and looked down at Hikaru "HIKARU!!!" everyon shouted at once and before Hikaru could react a gray beam was shot at Hikaru...turning there friend...into a statue...

Years
    Scott! I wasnt in that post! XD
    the turn-to-stone thing..reminded me of saturday's episode of..uh..never mind! ^^;
    -----
    "Oh, no!" Ally said, at the site of her friend, Hikaru being turned to stone. "Gr.." She said, turning to Deoxys; "You're going to pay! for everything! not just for this..for eveything.." She felt tears coming on. "Ever since we were brought here, we thought it was a game. well, It's not. It's real, and we have to try and save this place! No matter what you do." she wiped away a few tears. "We'll stop you, all of us! You can't stop our combinded forces." Deoxys only laughed. "making a farewell statement? heh..maybe you should be next!" He cackled." She gulped at this, afraid. "well, maybe..if you have such confidence..but..we have something you don't, and thats friendship!" She put on a fake, weak smile. Deoxys seemed annoyed. "Heh. you cant stop me! no matter what kind of 'power' you possess!" He cackled again, and shot a beam at Ally. startled, and turned to stone.
    ---
    poor Ally! oh no..whatever shall we do!

shep

Years
    Shep stumbled to Ally, Starmie followed closley behind. "Are you al..alright?" Shep asked as he knocked on her head lightly. Her now stone body began to fall over, Shep quickly caught it with one of his arms. "We've got to protect these..." Shep said as he dragged Ally's stone body to Hikaru's. He set the statues side by side. "Kingler we need you" he shouted as his crab pokemon came out. The crab looked at his trainer ready for anything. "Kingler I need you to use Protect if any stray attacks come this way and threaten these statues." Kingler nodded as it crawled in front of the statues, put its big claw over itself as it began to glow.

Years
    Ali gasped when he noticed what had happened. He quickly ran over to Shep to find out what he could do. While he did this, Alexako ran up, beside Julia. "The three of us can't do this alone, we need Latias and Latios to help us too…" She said, staring towards them. They both majestically hovered over to them, looking very concerned. "Alright then, get in there you two!" Julia commanded, "And don't let Deoxys lay a finger on Scott!"

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Jake and Brawly were speechless, staring at their friends, nothing but lawn ornaments "Oh my gosh..." Brawly said and walked over to the rest of the group "I feel so hopeless..." Brawly said to Ali and looked up at Scott, who was glowing and hovering out of the ditch where he feel "ALLY!!!!!!!!HIKARU!!!!!!!! NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!" Scott screamed, tears running down his dirty face "Oh my god...there gone..." Scott said quitly and looked blankly at the ground tears dripping onto the ground "SCOTT!!! YOU GOTTA GET BACK AND GET BACK AT DEOXYS!!!" Jake shouted at Scott, who seemed to be in another world "I...i couldnt do Anything to s-stop that m-monster!" Scott said and closed his eyes "Im not going to stand by and watch him take down my friends!!! DEOXYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Scott screamed and he hovered into the air, face to face with Deoxys "You...have hurt my friends, caused us nothing but pain...and NOW YOUVE TURNED THE ONE PERSON CLOSEST TO MY HEART TO STONE!!!" Scott screamed and with that bright white light started emitting from his body, changing his Pokemorph to a pure white, the little bit of hair sticking out of his visor turned silver and stuck up "DEOXYS!!! IM GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU DIE BY MY HANDS!!!" Scott screamed with tears streaming down his face "Oh, i turned your buddy and your girlyfriend to stone, so now your going to get all angry and think you can beat me? is that right? Mr. Tough Guy?" Deoxys asked with a smirk across his face "UUURRRGGG..." Scott said and pointed his hand at Deoxys and a red beam came bursting out at Deoxys "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Deoxys yelled and was slammed against a near wall "Yes... 'Mr. Tough Guy' is going to beat you..." Scott said calmly looking at Deoxys who at stood back up looking shocked and extremly ticked off.

Years
    Julia looked very disturbingly towards Scott, and what he had just done to Deoxys. "Wow…" She said to herself, to sure of what to think. "This all seems kind of wrong, don't ya think?" Alexako asked Julia, as she stared into the center of the stadium. "What do you mean?" Julia replied. "Just think about it, ever since we cam here, we've been going back and forth between running and attacking-we've gotten everything we need to defeat Deoxys, but is it enough?" Julia flinched at the thought of staying here for the rest of her life, then said, "Stop being such a pecimist! It's not good for anyone, the only thing preventing us from defeating Deoxys is your attitude!" Alexako looked very pleased to hear something like that from Julia. "You have a point…" She said, glancing at Deoxys. She walked into the stadium, but was quickly pulled back off by Ali. "What are you thinking!?" He exclaimed. "We can't let you go out there on your own! That would be like-committing suicide!"
    "How do we know that Deoxys isn't already dead though?…" There was an awkward silence as everyone began to jump to conclusions.

Years
    yay! I think..were actually getting somewhere? hm..lets see..what can I whip up with my charactor...er...gone?
    ---
    "hn?' Ally said, (or at least her 'spirit' said) "uh..I'm like here? but...thats me!" she pointed over to a statue version of her. "thats me! that must mean....I'm dead?! or..something close to that! this isn't right! there must be a way to get me back!" She watched the others, talking, fighting, and mourning. "*sigh* will..they win? oh..I hope so!" She yelled. She went over to Scott. "I know.."she told herself, "That he cannot see me, or hear me even! but maybe...he can feel my touch!" She went close to the fighting Scott-pok?morph thingy ma bobber (Im obsessed with that word right now..XD ) and gently kissed him on the cheek. and whispered, "I'm here-still...you can defeat him..with everyone's help...we can."

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott shook his head really hard and his pupils came back into view and had the sun gleaming in his eyes as he had earlier "T...Torch?" Scott said quietly "Did...did you do that!?" Scott asked and a deep voice entered Scotts head "Yes Scott, i had to did you see what happened!? you were going to do something stupid so after you got done screaming we switched and i took over you for a second and blew away Deoxys." Torch said and Scott felt something on his cheek "Ally?" Scott asked and swerved around "no...it...it couldnt be.." Scott said and a single tear dropped down his face when the dust cleared, there was no sign of Deoxys "That's not good!" Scott heard Jake say from below "Where could he have gone!?" Scott exclaimed and shot a ray of fire at the air when Scott heard something from behind him "Where is he?" said a deep and evil sounding voice, Scott turned around quickly...and was face to face with a beat up and slightly bloody...Deoxys...

Years
    Julia was now becoming very reckless. "Why in the world won't you just die!?" She yelled angrily. "We've been in this floating castle for almost 2 days now, and you STILL haven't died!" The sun began to set… Again… Alexako began to look frantically upon the group. "This has been going on for too long…"
    "what do you mean?" Ali asked, trying to say something, since he hadn't said anything for a long time. "We're running out of time… And Deoxys apparently doesn't need us. He claims to need the summoners to awaken Rayquaza… So what is he doing, trying to kill us?…" there was a sudden stop in the atmosphere. "…What are you doing? What do you know that we don't?…"

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Deoxys looked down at Alexako "Ah, so the girls figured it out by now hm?" Deoxys said smiling "What do you mean?" Scott asked looking worried "I mean, i only needed you because this castle has a spell on it, i put it on so that when someone is to lose life force or energy in my castle it goes strait to Lord Rayquaza!!" Deoxys exclaimed and laughed "and by the look of things there has been quite a bit of life force and energy lost in the past few days, wouldnt you say?" Deoxys asked and Scott looked alarmed "You...You mean that all this fighting was just a ploy to get energy for Rayquaza!?" Scott shouted "But of course, and your girl friend and your buddys life force went entirely to Rayquaza, so that means in a while Lord Rayquaza shall be awakened! and I shall rule over this and your world!" Deoxys laughed "You monster...your insane!" Scott shouted "Quite sane actually, just extrodinarily gifted, oh and theres one more little thing i'd like to share with you..." Deoxys said and his new body started to turn to a giant blue and red blob "Wow...good trick! haha!" Scott laughed and saw what the blob was morphing into "WHAT THE!?" Scott shouted when he saw a black Charizard Pokemorph "Another one of my talents...as you see ive cloned your DNA structure and transplanted it to my body! as you see im much better looking, shiny of course!" Deoxys said, his face, similar to Scott, except with odd ancient symbols across his face "So...let round two begin!" Deoxys said with a smile...

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2005
    Wow! this is such a cool story i love how the plot twists make everything so cool! i wish i could join...maybe ill join PD 2! ya!

shep

Years
    wow thats dissapointing...with that faster server or whatever my post got deleted....-.-'
    ------------

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2005
    ya same happened to me and my big post...not that im...er Sapphire Latios or anything like that...no im not Sapphire Latios playing a prank on PC by switching names and making people guess who i really am...nooooo

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back