• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott went and stood in front of Shep "C'mon what are the chances it'll be like Deoxys...besides...Deoxys wasnt evil...i found out when we were on the stadium!" Scott blurted out and quickly covered his mouth "WHAT!?" Jake asked "Well...ya see he stopped time for a couple minutes after i pulled that attack, he explained why he had done the things he done and said he deserved to die for his deeds, he threw me off the stadium after i started to blow it up." Scott said and looked at his friends "Ill tell ya the rest when we get back to the Pokemon Center." Scott said as he turned and picked up his bag and Chibi.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna eyed Chibi, the pokemon was cute, no doubt about that, but she did fear the pokemon becoming evil. She sighed and continued to walk her head hung low full of thoughts.
    "Deoxys..... I've seen that pok?mon in my dreams.... I must have had visions......," she thought to herself, her sole filled with confusion.

Years
    Ali scoffed at Chibi, "Awe, so cute!" He said, chuckling a bit. Alexako felt very uncomfortable around Chibi, knowing that Anna was having very similar thoughts to her own. Julia ran up to Chibi, hugging it, "You're so cute!" She said, finally putting it down. She sweat-dropped, then waited for the group to stop staring. She coughed, then asked, "Um… Let's get going then?" Adam laughed, and the group continued to walk to the main entrance, not putting Shep's opinion into consideration.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Finally able to be free, Chibi started walking on the ceiling and giggling, then falling on Amys head "He is kinda cute huh?" Amy asked as she hugged Chibi. "Ya know...all the girls are in love with Chibi maybe if i put on a Chibi Deoxys costume theyed all hug me!" Jake whispered to Scott as they walked "Not hardly! XD" Scott laughed as Chibi kept jumping into the arms of the group randomly, until they got to the staircase "Wow...after all this we're finally out of this place!" Brawly said happily as he walked to the main enterance of the castle "So...how do we get out?" Jake asked, observing that the gate they came through was now closed "Like this...and now im going to purify the castle and make it how it was so long ago!" Hikaru said as he put his arms out and started chatting an ancient Pokemon song "Whats he doing!?" Scott asked as Hikaru chanted words, that almost none of them have ever heard.

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
    Shep watched as the castle was "purified." He watched the castle glow a bright purple and blue, the colors reflected onto everyone. It reminded him of pictures of the Milky Way he had seen before. She rubbed the stubble on his chin and started to walk to the edge of the area (dont really know what to call it) he looked down below, everything looked so beautiful. He grabbed his Starmies pokeball, turning to the others, "can't we just glide down?" Shep laughed, he began to shake thinking about it, with his intense fear of heights, but was still interested in jumping for the rush.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Hikaru had finished "purifieing" the castle, the enterance gate opened up and they saw the dusk sky "Wear should we land this thing!?" Scott asked as the hovered slowly closer to the ground "Ill put it in its original place, its on a mountain near Silver Mountian." Hikaru said as it shifted "Why dont we just land and you can send it to Johto!?" Jake called, he didnt want to travel all the way back to Littleroot from Johto. "Were above Lillycove if anyone wants to get off ill put us down!" Hikaru said with a sweatdrop as the castle started hovering down.

Years
    Ally was a little afraid of heights...^^; "Can...can...we get down now then?" She forced a smile. "I..I..dont like it up here...^^;" she sighed. and watched the land from above.

Years
    Julia suddenly had a vision of someone falling. She saw Shep very close to the edge of the castle, so she ran over, trying not to startle him. "Shep!" She said, nervously. "Be careful! You don't want to end up falling off the edge!" She looked over the edge, and saw that they were all very high up. Adam slowly approached her from behind, and tapped her on the shoulder. She quickly straightened up, and turned herself around, but then lost her balance. She fell back, trying to grab into the edge, but she was too far away from it. Adam quickly flew down and tried to save her. Ali and Alexako both heard Julia shout Adam's name. They thought that her and Adam were just having another disagreement, but knew that something was definitely wrong after they saw that both of them were gone. They ran closer and closer to the edge, as the voice got fainter and fainter. "Did you see what happened, Shep!?" Ali asked, as he continued to look over the edge to see if they had fallen.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Everyone in the group ran to the edge of the castle "Oh My God!!! Wheres Julia!?" Amy shouted as she ran over to Alexako "And Adam...They didnt fall!? did they!?" Amy asked with a shaky tone, she didnt want one of her best friends to get hurt "but if she fell, then whered she go!?" Scott asked as he searched the forest below for a sign of the falling Julia "POKEMORPH!!!" Scott shouted as he took Torchs spirit and fused with his old friend one last time "Anyone coming with?" Scott asked after he transformed, he spread his wings and prepared for to dive.

Years
    Raichu could smell Julia, and he could tell that there was something with her. He jumped from Ali's side, off the edge. "Raichu!" Ali yelled, trying to grab it, but it was too late…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Adam swerved from side to side, dodging the random Pdgeys and Spearows that got in his way. Julia's face was immersed in her hair, twirling majestically in front of her. She held out her hand, but there were still a few inches between Adam and Julia. Out of no where, Raichu landed on top of Adam. "Chu!" He shouted happily. He ran onto the edge of Adam's head, then turned around, letting his tail flail around in front of Adam. Julia blindly grabbed it, almost pulling Raichu down, but he was able to grip tight enough to Adam's hair, so that he wouldn't let go. Adam began to slow down, as Raichu tried as hard as he could to pull Julia up. Adam finally stopped, and hovered in the air. He took his hands, put Julia on his back, and waited for her to catch her breath. Raichu curled up beside her, letting her know that she was alright. They finally began to fly back up, when the saw Scott…

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
    Noctowl flew down and swooped Raichu in its claws. Shep figured it would help to lighten the load. Everyone watched as the bird pokemon slowly drifted up to the castle. Sweat poored from the bird as it flew about two feet above the group. Noctowl dropped Raichu rather hard onto the caslte and glided down to its pokeball.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    On Anna's face came a sly grin, in a flash of red the normal Anna no longer stood. Instead was a Mewtwo, but insead of the purple tail and underbelly, it was all red, as well as her eyes.
    "Wait up for me!", she called running right off the edge, floating and she darted down.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    I think she Pokemorphed there Shep if ya got lost there buddy XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Scott waited for Anna to wait up "Hey you clean up nice Anna! XD" Scott said as he flew down with her, beside Adam and Julia "Julia, you alright?" Scott asked as he hovered by Adams side incase she lost ballance.

(OOC: sorry im sick, and cant think of much today XD)

Years
    "Raichu rai!" Raichu loudly thanked Noctowl. "Yeah, I'm fine…" Julia told Scott, as she tightly clutched Adam's shoulders. He flew back up to the entrance of the castle. The moment Ali saw her, he quickly ran up to her, until Alexako pushed him to the side. "Are you okay!?" She asked, pulling Julia down from Adam. "What happened!?" She asked, as Julia set herself against the wall, trying to calm herself down. "I just saw a vision of a person falling from the edge of the castle, and when I saw Shep so close to the edge, I decided to go make sure that he was ok… Then Ali tapped my shoulder, so I turned around, and I kinda lost my balance, and…" She paused, waiting for Alexako to interrupt, but she didn't. "And t hat's pretty much how it happened…"

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna teleported back up and turned back to her human form and looked to Ali.
    "Are you trying to kill your sister?", Anna joked to Ali, she started to laugh at her own joke and doubled over in pain, blood was dripping from her back. "Must have hit the side of the cliff," she groaned sitting down.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott landed beside the rest of the group and returned to normal "Now if we can get down from here without killing ourselves we should be fine! XD" Scott said and smiled "Y'know Deoxys didnt hurt us that much, we're our own worst enemy now adays!" Brawly said with a smile and walked around waiting for the castle to land. "We're almost...there!" Hikaru said as the castle hovered about 100 feet above the ground "Im gonna land it in that forest..." Hikaru announced as the castle slowly touched down in the trees of the outskirts of Lillycove.

Years
    Ali slowly rubbed Anna's back, "The only reason I'd want to kill Julia is because of her shopping habits!" He laughed. The castle landed, and Julia jumped off the edge, "THE MASTER RANK POKEMON CONTESTS, WOOHOO! LET'S GO MARILL!… OH MY GOD THE DEPARTMENT STORE!! WOOHOO!!" She flailed around in front of the castle, waiting for the others to get off, "Haha, see what I mean? " Ali stated, "It's only been a few minutes since she almost died, and she already wants to shop!"

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna smiled and tried not to laugh.
    "So self-absorbed, shoping is not everything, only if its to help your pokemon," she said. She stood up and started to fall.
    "Ahhhh!", she screamed falling.

Years
    "Anna!" Ali yelled, grabbing her before she could fall to the ground. Her eyes were closed, but she was still breathing. "She must be drained…" Alexako said, as she jumped off the edge of the castle, along with the rest of the group. She regrouped with Adam, Julia and Amy. Ali put her on his back, trying to keep her in a comfortable position for her. He then jumped down to the ground, and walked near the end of the group, towards the pokemon center with everyone else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back