• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna was taking shallow breaths, she couldn't wake up, she was to drained from using her powers, but she could feel pain and hear everthing around her.
    "Come on Anna, try and wake up, you can't let them think your dieing because your not!", she told her self. She groaned a bit, the only noise she could make.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    OOC: Amy is now going to care for Anna XD maybe the two can be friends XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Oh my gosh! is Anna alright?" Amy asked as she walked alongside Ali and the others "Hey, why not take a rest on Pidgeot Ali? and have the both of you ride on her?" Amy asked taking out one of her Pokeballs "Unless of course youd rather walk ^_^;;" Amy said as she continued to walk with the Pokeball in her hand. "Hey Hikaru arnt ya gonna make the castle go back?" Jake asked as he walked besides Hikaru "Nah, its well covered, it'll give archeologists a fun time to check out." Hikaru said with a smile as they suddenly saw a sea of light and sound "We must be in Lillycove huh?" Scott asked as they emerged from the trees "Ya think?" Ally lauged as she walked alongside Scott, Scott as soon as he saw Ally, put his arm around her shoulder as they walked "hehe...um...hi." Scott said as he blushed and took his arm away and turned away from Ally with a bright red face "Why did i just do that!?" He thought to himself.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    OOC: LOL! What brought along that change????
    --------------------------

Anna was still knocked out, still hearing everthing, unable to speak, only able to speak within her mind.
    "I'm alright! I'm fine other than the fact none of you can hear me!", she screamed in her mind. She continued to make small noises to note her great pain, trying to see if they can wake her up.

Years
    "Sure, that'd be really nice of you!" Ali said. He waited for Amy's Pidgeot to be released, but before he could get on, he heard an awkward sound come from Anna. He slowly placed her on the ground. "Are you okay Anna?" He asked, softly. "Can you hear me?" He asked again, this time a bit louder. Raichu wrapped his tail around Anna's wrist to see if she was giving a pulse. He nodded, and awaited instruction from ali, but he continued to attempt to wake up Anna.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    As Anna heard Ali's voice it seemed as though she had gotten much stronger than she was before, strong enough to at least wake up. She opened her eyes, blinking a few times.
    "Yeah, I can hear ya," she said, her voice in a whisper.
    "Why is it when Ali talks to me I can wake up from my coma???", she thought to herself. "Does it have to do with love or something?"

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    OOC: Amy doesnt like it when people are hurt, she trys to help (but sometimes making it worse lol)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Brawly came up and squated next to Ali "I know some berrys that could help her recover her strength" Brawly said to Ali then got up and looked for some berrys that he could mix that could help her. "Im so sorry how i treated you Anna..." Amy whispered so that Ali didnt hear "I hope you can hear me...i feel like a jerk, im sorry..." Amy whispered as she released Pidgeot "Wing, do whatever you want till i call you okay?" Amy asked as Pidgeot went with Brawly to pick berrys "So what can i do to help Ali?" Amy asked and smiled.

EDIT: Anna ya beat me to the post lol, ill just edit it so it fits with the story right now XD

Years
    Ali smiled back at Amy, "I'm not too sure if there's anything that any of us can do right now…" Julia and Alexako watched from a tree a little distance away. "Hey Alexako… is there anything that we could do to help Anna?" Alexako snapped her face down to the ground, "There might be something we can do…" She paused. "But that doesn't mean we will do it… Besides, she'll need to learn on her own some day… She keeps pushing herself, it won't work if she keeps doing this, she's lucky to even be alive! There are many people out there who hunt for pokemorphs, believe it or not… To be the morph of a pokemon that really isn't a pokemon at all is truly astounding…"
    "So then we should protect her, right?" Julia said. "After all, considering the relationship between her and Ali, I'll have to get used to her someday!" Alexako scoffed softly, "You really are pathetic, you know that? You obviously don't know what it's like to hold the powers you have, it's more than just "hocus pocus, your all better now!" There is a lot more to it than that, and because I won't be here to teach you all this, you're going to have to learn yourself… Just like Anna… How I did…"

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna looked up to the sky and said,"This hasn't happened the whole time I was in the world before, all of a sudden I can't even transform with out passing out... It's gotta be some imblance in this world. I was able to teleport, battle, and transform no problem untill recently...."
    She sat up and tossed her hair back, she felt much better, but not enough to do much. She sighed and held Sparkle's pokeball in her hand and threw it to let the Raichu have some more time out of her pokeball.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Hikaru walked over to Ali, Anna and the others and kneeled beside Anna "Maybe it has happened...the Dimension being ripped, i heard rumors of it during the last big battle here, the last generation..." Hikaru whispered to Anna "Because when i transformed last, i felt a great drain when i did, the rip is draining our powers i fear..." Hikaru whispered so only Anna could hear. "Well should we move on, or should we wait till Brawly makes us something to munch on?" Scott asked as the group stopped for a while, while Jake acted as he was throwing up at the image of Brawly trying to make something edible "Hehe!" Jake laughed with a sweatdrop as he sat down beside Amy.

Years
    oooh what happened while I was gone?
    ---
    "This isn't good.."Ally said. "if it is torn; can we...maybe not go back?" She said, thinking of the worst possible thing at the moment. "Eh..**sigh** It looks like, the seasons are changing here again. " She pointed outside, leaves were starting to fall **when did they skip summer and spring? =p ** "and I wonder how long its been now-in the real world...
    --
    Would write more, have to go...sister need on..dumb girl....must...gooo!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    Ali looked awkwardly at Brawly, not quite enjoying the sight of what He was cooking so far. "Eww..." He looked over Brawly's shoulder, and gave a sour look. "We should just keep going to the pokemon centre, we don't want to end up losing ourselves here. We're so close to going home! As long as we get back to littleroot town, we'll be fine, and... If for some reason we can't get back right away, then... Then we'll deal with it then! But right now, let's just take things 1 step at a time..."

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Brawly looked up at Ali who had a funny expresion on his face "What...my foods fine! heck i could work at a five star resturant if i wanted to and besides...*brawly takes a spoon and tastes it* AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! NUCLEAR WASTE!!!" Brawly screamed as he the "stew" into some bushes "I...think...it still had a pulse..." Brawly said as he panted "So, should we just head over to Lillycove since we're right here!?" Scott asked as he walked up to Ali and Brawly "Might as well, we can actually get edible food there!" Ally said with a smile.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna stood up, a bit unstable at first, and she plopped back down on the ground.
    "I need something to eat, and something that won't kill me," she said. "I'm gonna go back into a coma if I don't..."
    "RAICHU!", Sparkle called in alarm.
    "I'm pretty sure I'll be fine Sparky((that's what I sometimes call Sparkle)," Anna said.

Years
    Ali pulled Anna up, and put himself under her arm, walking with her down to Lilycove. Alexako and Julia followed behind the group…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The group was now sitting in Lilycove's pokemon center discussing what they were going to do next. "How in the world are we supposed to get back to Littleroot!?" Julia asked, sounding quite alarmed. "I wonder if Brendon and May are still there…" She began to thought. "It'd be nice to go back to some friends before we left! Even though they weren't really… Er… Friends…" She added, hesitantly. Adam looked human now, only a bit older than what he looked like since everyone had last saw him. The pokemon were happily frolicking throughout the center, trying to keep their minds off of their trainer's soon departure.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott was sitting next to Ally on one of the couches as he put bandaids on several of his cuts "Sheesh, we must be quite the interesting looking group, we're all dirty and...well for me at least our cloths our ripped! XD" Scott said as he put his hands behind his head "Well, who knows, we havnt been in Lilly cove for a few months, they might have traveled back home...and heck i wonder where Ash is!" Scott said with a smile, he hadnt thought anything about the Pokemon Anime since they last met up with them. "So Julia...what did happen to Adam?" Jake asked as he saw his Heracross and Amys Pidgeot and Dewgong playing tag "I mean heck he just vanishes and all the sudden hes a Pokemorph!" Jake said with a smile as Scott went up to get some menus "Heck while Julias fillin us in why dont we order!" Scott asked with a smile as he handed everyone menus.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    "I NEED A CHEESEBURGER!", Anna yelled at the top of her weak lungs and she fell on the couch.
    "Raichu! RAI!", Sparkle called to her fallen master.
    Anna looked up she had fallen on Ali's lap. She blushed and tried to sit up.

Years
    Ali smiled, and got Anna a cheeseburger from the nurse. Adam stared down at Jake, putting his cup of coffee down on the table, "I'll be right back…" He said, walking over into the washroom. Julia stared off at him until the door closed, then turned to the table. "What happened to Adam…" She repeated to herself. "It's actually a long story, but…

I woke up one morning, right after the fire at the forest had been put out. Ashes clung to the ground, as the wind blew vigorously through the window. 'Adam…' I whispered, walking over to his bed. I shook him by his arm, and he slowly woke up. His hair was cute and scruffy, it was the first time I saw his hair like that, and so far, it's been the only time too… He groaned, sounding very tired, and walked out into the cafeteria to get some food. I followed him, but dropped by to see Merlin before I entered the cafeteria, just to make sure he was okay… We ordered a bit of food, ate it, went back into our room, and got dressed. We were about to step out the doors of the center, until we heard a loud beep come from the ER. Merlin was rushed in, and… Well, he almost died. It was too close, he was getting old, but for some reason, he was still and Abra. He had more energy than his body could hold, he needed a trainer to give it experience, and to help it evolve… After seeing what had just happened, I jumped at the oppurtunity of taking it, and-"

Ali plopped down beside Anna, giving her the cheeseburger. "Uh… Sorry… ^.^;" He said, waiting for Julia to continue. "Just get to what happened to Adam!" Alexako shouted loudly. Adam heard her in the bathroom, trying to ignore the murmuring group.

"okay then, fine… There was one night… A very special night… I won the master rank Cute contest with my Marill… And… Me and Adam went out to celebrate… We came to this very same pokemon center to get some food, and Team Aqua came… They flipped over the tables, pulled down the pictures hanging from the walls, and started to run into the back to steal the pokemon… Then when they saw me and my Marill, they took us both, knowing that we were able to win the master rank cute contest… As soon as they got us, they ran off into the distance, and Adam followed… They took me into a ship after flying on a Fearow, and they threw me into a cell as soon as we entered. Adam tried attacking the Aqua's with his pokemon, but there were 4 of them, and only one of him, and even after training for so long, he still wasn't able to beat them… After his pokemon fainted, they threw him into the water that had sunk through the middle of the ship, and… Luckily, his Vebrava was still able to spit out a hyper beam before he fainted, and that freed me and my Marill… I quickly took Vebrava with me, and sailed off on Lapras, that's how I got to slateport, and that's how I have Flygon too… The worst part was, if Adam knew he was a pokemorph… He would've been able to free me… And at some point… I think he knew, too… That's why I don't know why he didn't do it…"

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott looked down "Wow...Aqua killed him..." Scott said and looked up at Jake who was balling "Thats...so...sad...*sniff*..im so...sorry...Julia!...that you had to...go through that!" Jake cried as he whiped his tears on his sleeve "Get a hold of yourself!" Hikaru said as he through a magizine at Jake "Alright...so is he alive now though?" Jake asked as he put the magizine down. "I doubt it!" Amy said as she through a magizine at Jake "WILL YOU GUYS CUT IT OUT!!!" Jake yelled as he picked up the menu and looked "So what are we gonna do know that we heard Julias story...how bout Yatzee!?" Scott asked sarcastically as he sipped his water.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna looked at Ali and without even thinking sat up and kissed him. She pulled away from the kiss blushing and went to eat her burger and thought for a moment.
    "Ali, I really really like you," Anna finally said, not caring who heard.
    She continued to blush as she went back to eating her burger.

Years
    Ali blushed, wondering what to think. "Um… I really like you too!" He said, trying to avoid eye contact. "But how are we going to get back to Littleroot? Should we stay here for tonight?" Alexako interrupted, "Let's stay here tonight, then I will summon some pokemon tomorrow that will take us to Littleroot quickly." Adam walked out of the bathroom, running his fingers through his hair. "So we'll all spend one more night together before we leave?…" He said, softly. Julia looked up at him with alert eyes, as if she were trying to tell him something…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back