• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Doomsday Version

Courtland

"It's time for the Revelation..." - Pokemon Doomsd
    Years
    Pokemon Doomsday Version

INTRODUCTION
    There's been many recent sightings of humans killing Pokemon, for food, for clothing, for furniture, killed in forests, and even captured for slavery....and it's about time they turn the tables. Pokemon are starting to attack on the very humans that killed their partners, and are now just going to kill anything that is standing in their way. Their goal is to rid of all humans in the world - to make it just like it was thousands of years ago. There are also multiple teams, forming up together and planning on achieving their own goals. Along the journey, you'll go through hard times and challenges. Enter tournaments, and test your skills against the mysterious Gym Leaders and observing Elite Four. Information on the Champion is currently unknown since she has been missing, but there's clearly another problem at hand. It's up to you, Kain, Mei, and many others! To stop this madness!

STORY/BEGINNINGS
    Your sister is the Professor of the Exo Region, you and her witness a news broadcast that mentions a Pokemon called Sylveon, is planning on something devious. Your sister leaves the house and visits her lab PokeTech while you are told to ask around if citizens have seen something odd. After searching, you see a Camper and a Wild Rhydon facing one another. Before you get a say in anything, the Rhydon kills the boy. And out of horror, you rush to your sister's lab. And find out she's with her assistant Allen, speaking of the event. Without any leads on how to stop the Rhydon, they send you to capture it in the forest. Once you go through the forest, you see a brown-haired boy blocking your path. Revealed to be named Kain, who is known to have just captured the Rhydon. Being beat to it, you challenge the boy. Once receiving the Rhydon, the boy asks for your acquaintance. You let him go with you to the lab, once in the lab, an unknown blue haired scientist is seen. You challenge him because he won't let you pass to get to your sister. He beats you in battle, and then knocks you and Kain out. Once you wake up, you are in a jail. How will you get out of this situation? Will you find your sister? How long will you be in this jail?

CHARACTERS
    In Pokemon Doomsday, you have the choice to play a boy or girl, both with different storylines that add up to each other. Unlike usual Pokemon Games, the main characters have a legit personality and are not silent.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Danny
    Pokemon Doomsday Version

(Playable) The wielder of Shinx. Danny is a very rowdy 14-year old boy that believes he has no time to fool around. He is cocky, and strong-headed, but knows when to take things seriously. Ever since he was a child, Danny had a strong dislike for Pokemon, he always found them as "unnecessary monsters" that pretended to like their trainers. Now, however, he's forced to use Pokemon that are still tame in order to save the world from the evil Pokemon that are out for everyone. He does his best to get his job done, after this war is over, ( if it does end ;] ) he wants nothing to do with them afterwards.

QUOTES
    • "Hah, I'm afraid that's gonna be a "No" for me. I never asked to be a "Chosen One", or be a spy or messenger. Don't mind me, but I have a world to fix."
    • "N-No, you're lying! Where are you keeping her, Sylveon!"

Mei
    Pokemon Doomsday Version

(Rival) The wielder of Buizel. Mei is an energetic 14-year old girl that likes to get what she wants by any means. She is usually one to bring up good ideas for the "crew", and she is rather irresponsible. Rather than thinking of a plan, she'd prefer to barge in. She comes from a family that lived on the streets, so she sometimes has low respect for others and acts as if she is tough or an alpha - as she knows how to properly defend herself. She has a very proper understanding of acrobatics, so she can do normal things in stranger ways. Mei tries her best to get things done with her sheer strength and flexibility.

QUOTES
    • "You know Danny, you looked pretty hot out there. If only you looked as hot as you do in battle, at normal glance."
    • "Please. You two have gone through nothing. I had to raise myself, I had to kill others, and I had to....do...other things. Hehe..."

Kain
    Pokemon Doomsday Version

(Rival) The wielder of Chimchar. Kain is usually a suspicious and assertive person. He's not one to make jokes, and he'd rather focus on the current problem at hand. He rarely has a smile on his face, (the Profile art is the most you will get) but that's only because he doesn't really have anyone else left that he genuinely cares about except his Pokemon. Danny and Mei are just his partners, and that's all he sees them as. Kain cares a lot for his Pokemon, so he's trying his best to keep them safe and not do them harm. That's why his goal is to prevent humans and Pokemon from tearing each other apart.

QUOTES
    • "Say what you want, but if you get in my way again, I promise you that next time you won't come out alive!"
    • "I don't know either, but....I'm sure this stupid "Pokemon Colony Project" thing won't last much longer."

Danielle
    Pokemon Doomsday Version

(Leader) The 19 year-old captain of the notorious group, Team Doomsday. Danielle is a thug, and like Mei, she'll do anything to get what she wants. Speaking of Mei, she was the one that raised Mei the way she is, a lot like herself. Danielle is also stingy, and she'll only help someone if she benefits from it. In order to stop Pokemon and humans from starting a war, she banded together a ragtag of "strong" trainers....Ones that she can trust.....Ones that will die for her. She doesn't care for money, she cares for POWER. Danielle sees herself as the strongest person in the world....even stronger than man himself, Arceus.

QUOTES
    • "Good luck. You know, most people in this world that have nothing to do with me, often die, kiddo."
    • "Hahaha! Look at you on the ground....worthless. All those years we had together, mean nothing anymore. ... Same goes for your life. Lucario, end him."

Allen
    Pokemon Doomsday Version

(Seeker) Allen is the 19 year-old spy of PokeTech. He sees himself as somebody who can do things all by himself, since he's been through a lot in his past. Allen has a good sense of humor, but isn't afraid to be serious if he needs to be. He is calm, collected, and sometimes lazy. Originally, he was a member of the Exo Soldiers, which is a group of highly-skilled warriors that can fend off any critically bad events that occur around the Exo Region, but now, he's a mercenary that looks for "the answer". "What is everybody fighting for?" Allen has a huge amount of pride, and he won't let anybody like Mewtwo take it away from him. So, he plans on taking down Mewtwo and his servants, one by one, by himself.

QUOTES
    • "You're wrong, it wasn't just me that got me where I am today, it was due to all my friends around me. Friendship. Corny, but that's something you could never have!"
    • "As of now, it's eat or be eaten. I have no problem taking down Mewtwo and his "goons" if it means risking my life. Now stop crying, we've got a hideout to capture."

more characters will be added, but they don't have finished art...

FEATURES
    • redesigned menus!
    • Pokemon sold at marts
    • part-time jobs!
    • physical and aggressive training
    • alternate costumes
    • tournament power rankings
      and more!

TEAM DOOMSDAY (MAIN 3) - FIRST FEW CHAPTERS
    Pokemon Doomsday Version

NEW MEGA EVOLUTIONS
    Pokemon Doomsday Version

and....
    Pokemon Doomsday Version
    ...more!

SCREENSHOTS
    Subject to change*
    Pokemon Doomsday Version

Progress - 5% (1 hour within)
    Mapping - 8%
    Story - 70%

CREDITS
    Pokemon Essentials by
    Flameguru
    Poccil
    Maruno

Script Thanks
    Luka S.J
    F.L
    Klein Studio
    JV
    shiney570
    mej71

Pokemon OG's
    GAME FREAK
    Creatures Inc.
    Nintendo

Thank you for reading! Watch out for updates!

DO NOT STEAL ANY SPRITES OR SCREENSHOTS, NOBODY LIKES THIEVES. IF YOU ATTEMPT, AT LEAST ASK FOR PERMISSION. (Although it wouldn't be considered thievery.) - BUT STILL!

RECRUITING! LOOKING FOR MUSIC COMPOSERS and SPRITERS/SCRIPTERS. PM ME IF YOU CAN! IF I RECEIVE A MUSIC COMPOSER/SPRITER, THAT PERSON WILL GET A CHARACTER THEY SPECIFICALLY CREATED, PUT INTO THE STORY LINE OF THE GAME.

Last edited:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    That Mega Luxray looks awsome!!!! By the way the screenshots are great and look promising. Keep up with your good work and goodluck#^_^.

Courtland

Years
    One request if i may, pretty please give tropius a mega if you haven't already.

Good idea, actually...Tropius seems a little underrated.

That Mega Luxray looks awsome!!!! By the way the screenshots are great and look promising. Keep up with your good work and goodluck#.

Thanks a bunch! I won't let you down!

Courtland

Years
    Comment on the mega evolved form of buizel could be better other that that It looks promising

Aha! You're probably saying that because it heavily reminds you of Suicune. In which in my game, I can't explain to you why it looks like that (story-related) If it did look like that it would make me look very lazy, and not creative, if that was its ONLY mega evolution...>_>

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
    Wow, I like it. The main plot kind of reminds me of James Patterson's book Zoo (I haven't read it, I've just seen the movie commercial). Plus Infernape's Mega Evolution looks EPIC!

Makattack202

guy with the torterra pfp
    Years
    Yeah. What everyone else said. This definitely looks promising, and those Mega Evolutions do look really good, although you may want a wee bit of practice on the shading.

Courtland

Years
    Yeah. What everyone else said. This definitely looks promising, and those Mega Evolutions do look really good, although you may want a wee bit of practice on the shading.
    Got it. But it's just kinda stressful when you're the only member of your team. {XD} Thank you for the feedback though!

-New Character Added!

Without all the positive feedback I received earlier in this post, I'd like to ask a question for you guys,(if it isn't too much to ask) how do you feel about the characters? What do you like about them, and what do you not like?

Last edited by a moderator:

Courtland

Years
    Sorry for the long hiatus! Just been pretty busy with scripting events and stuff! But time for a
    update! Here is the Title Screen Theme, for Pokemon Doomsday Version

Last edited:

Courtland

Years
    I've recently been making a lot of progress! Also, I'd like to ask...do you guys think I should implement Luka S.J's Elite Battle System? It'd be quite bothersome to have Mega Evolutions and Elite Battle System, since they have seperate sprites.

Back