• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen pokemon DP SCREENSHOTS (revealed)

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
Years
  • I think that the whole 2 1/2 D things is good for a Pokemon game, I don't really want the true blue Pokemon RPG gmaes to lower in quality just to make it look better, I think that these screenshots are great, they'll eventually get polished and they'll look awesome when you actually play the games on your DS, remember that they're scans so that lowers quality and the fact that they were printed on a magazine in the first place also lowers quality so expect the actual games to look better than this.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    I am very relieved that it's not full 3D. I have always thought that 2D games were easier to control, and the simple sprite style added to Pokemon's charm. I like the look of these screenshots--still classic Pokemon, with more depth. ^^

Now I just need a DS...

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    thses games are better then u think

yeah wot he said , i have seen the clear version of the screenshots they look really kool. the battle scene looks really colourful and so does the towns. there is a mixure of 2d/3d graphics in these games. i think game freak didn't make these games fully 3d because it will take up so much space and there be less space for other features. so by not making these games fully 3d, game freak will able to add more features on to these games. we will have to wait wot other features have game freak put on these games.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I've just thought of something if the game was in all of 3D then it won't be that good because it won't be able to hold that much information in it. But atleast they upgraded the battle scenes and other stuff.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Last edited:

Two Finger

Yeah
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    hack

when it comes out someone should try to hack either Ruby/Saphire/Emerald or FireRed/LeafGreer to make it almost exactly the same just no touch or dual screen.

Back