• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Drakeroh Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Sorry to hear that. :(
    Well, that makes one free spot. The master123, this might be your chance!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Any chance I could try for the Krabby? Or perhaps for Trapinch, if dragonqueen doesn't work on her SU? (I don't want to take it away from her, but... ><')

If not, please let me know~ Thanks.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Mmm...sorry Pikataro, I sent The master123 a PM about it first, so...

But both you and Konekodemon can have a wild card. BUT THAT'S IT, NO MORE PEOPLE. THE SIGN-UPS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Wild Card means we choose, right~? But of course, no legendaries, I know ><' And would it be OK if I started on Eastern Island?

Name: Gale Sapphire Hana (usually called Gale Sapphire, or Gale, or Saph, of Cobalt)

Personality: In a nutshell, Gale is shy, quiet, a bit stubborn, and very bright. To be more specific, Gale has had lifelong problems being able to socialize with others around her age, though she doesn't seem to have any problems talking to adults. She also likes to read, which usually explains her quiet demeanor. The only time she is ever stubborn is when she is told to do something that collides with something she is currently doing, and she usually ignores the request, or reluctantly accepts it. Being the bright girl she is, Gale makes a marvelous tactician. She is able to not only figure out her opponent's strategies, but also the patterns of Pokemon. However, she usually uses what seems to be a cross between a PDA and a laptop to get her data, so she isn't able to figure out most strategies by herself.

Appearance: 5'6" in height and a D-cup in bust, Gale stands taller than most girls would. She has a slender body, but her weight isn't unreal, but at the same time, she isn't overweight. She has gorgeous sapphire blue eyes and straight, long, silky topaz yellow hair. She also has a ruby red scar going in a rising diagonal (like this: /) shape over her left eye, but people seem to find that to make her more attractive. She wears a plain white t-shirt with sleeves that end roughly at the shoulders. She also wears green camouflage-patterned capris, which end an inch or two above her heels. To top it off, she wears black slip-ons that are school-girl styled, with short white socks to go with it. Occasionally, Gale will wear a white kitty-eared cap, and even more rarely a white kitty tail to go with her cap.

History: As a child, Gale had always been barred up in a prison cell for ages. Well, that was always her metaphor for the orphanage she was forced to stay at. She has no clue if her parents are alive or not, but figured that they probably didn't care about her if they were alive, which would explain why she was at the orphanage in the first place. At last, when she turned 10, Gale broke free of her prison and escaped to places unknown to her. Though she felt like she was pursued by the "caretakers" of the orphanage, Gale used her wits to get away from them, and stay free like a wild Pidgey. At last, in the present, she had come across the magazine about the Drakeroh Region, and wished to check it out. By luck, she received a free ticket for one of the ferries, and her adventure starts.

Starter: Mm, I'd like a female Feebas named Cierra, unless genders are randomized, and if Feebas isn't allowed, then a female Surskit named Silk

If any of this needs to be changed, just let me know :/

CyndaquilMorph

I Rp Daily and more seriously
    Years
    if there are still spaces open leave me a comment on my page please ok?
    i love rping and id like to join this one too

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    SorryCyndaquilMorph, but I said that I wasn't accepting any more people. >_>

Pikataro: Re-using a name? Well, in any case, you're accepted. And it'd be better if you had a Surskit. You see, in the Drakeroh region, the Pokemon you see are different. All of the starters are Pokemon that are impossible to find on either islands.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    dragonqueen0210: Oops, sorry, I didn't see. You're accepted.

And BlueAngelHikari(Can I call you BAH? Oh wait, that sounds too weird XD), we'll start as soon Konekodemon gets her SU up.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    if sign ups are closed why did you message me to put in my profile

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    oh, ok I know there's already a Pichu on there but would it be different if I was to ask for a Shiny Pichu

Edit: Guess I could start off with Chikorita and catch a Pichu

Name: Kairi Hill

Personality: She is very nice and trusting. Kind to her Pokemon. But she does conplain a lot. Kairi really hates walking a lot. She likes to ride her bike instead. When Kairi loses her temper though, she's like a huricane, so watch out. But she is very fateful to her friends and Pokemon. Kairi loves anything that's cute or beatiful. That is why she loves all cute Pokemon. Her favorite flower is the sun flower, after her favorite Pokemon, which is Pikachu. Even though she's 12 sometimes Kairi can act as if she is 8 instead of 12. She acts like a crybaby most of the time, but she's still a pretty nice person to be around. She can be very stuborn though, when she doesn't get her way.

Appearance: Kairi is of avange height at 5'' 2''. Not too tall or too short. She weights 100 pounds. She has very long brown hair, going stright down her back. She wears a sleetless blue shirt, a red short skirt red and white shoes, and very long blue socks that go up to her ankles. She is very pale white shinned, and has light green eyes. Kairi also has a tan looking brown bag that she carrys around on her shoulder. It is a sag type of style bag. She keeps all her things inside it.

History: Kairi was born, and raised in johto, at New Bark Town, but later on moved to The Drakeroh Region, as New Bark Town was way too noisy for her and her mother. She loved going outside and picking flowers. She has a very beatiful flower garden that her mother sometimes helps her with. She plants all kinds of flowers there, but her favorite kinds of flowers are sun flowers.

Her and her mother sometimes sell the flowers at the flower store. One day Kairi was watching TV, and heard about all children starting out as Pokemon trainers or coordinators, and getting there first pokemon. "Wow! That's what I always wanted to do, become a master coordinator just like my mom." Kairi said getting exsited. But the next day Kairi had woke up late. When she had got to the lab, all the starters were already taken, expect for a little Chikorita.

Kairi got the little Chikorita, and begin her journey together with her, to become a Master Coordinator. She nicknamed the Chikorita, Chiko.

Starter: Wild Card(Chikorita♀)

Other: Pichu, was already taken. That was the one I really wanted. Can Pichu be the first Pokemon I catch please?

oops, I didn't read the info right, but I don't understand anyway, can't I already be living there

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    konekodemon: Hmmm...your sentences are a bit choppy, and you have a few typos...but accepted. Just be careful when you're RP'ing.

'Kaaaaaaaaay, that means chapter one will be up really soon.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    sorry about that, I got so caught up in'A New Professor In Town' that I just forgot about this RPG

I can't wait for this rp to get started

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back