• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

persocom-chi

chobits
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    This is where you can talk about how fun and awesome the dream world is.
    people that aleady have it and dont have it can also talk about the dream world.

Mod note: DO NOT ASK FOR HELP OR ASK QUESTIONS HERE. HELP / ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS BELONGS IN QUICK QUESTIONS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • It will soon, just one more week and it will be so fun.
    Actually that's incorrect. Check the Pokemon Global link website. Because of the need for power conserving in Japan (where the servers are, Duh...) have made them delay the American release. The date was not stated. Unless they changed their mind since yesterday.

persocom-chi

chobits
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Actually that's incorrect. Check the Pokemon Global link website. Because of the need for power conserving in Japan (where the servers are, Duh...) have made them delay the American release. The date was not stated. Unless they changed their mind since yesterday.

yah! I'll check on serebii everyday to see whats new so if I find anything about the dream world I'll let you know.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • yah! I'll check on serebii everyday to see whats new so if I find anything about the dream world I'll let you know.

SOMEONE ELSE WHO USES SEREBII?

Sorry for the caps. Anyway yeah I noticed the delay not too long ago. Probably going to be at least another month. And the earthquake isn't the main reason, they lost 1/3 of there power, across the whole country. I am disapointed that its delayed, but at least the japanese can't use it either.

arceus123shiny

pkmn 4ever
    Years
  • Well japan gets a lol of earthquakes its on the fault zone so there well prepared for them they have these swaying things that support there houses and buildings but not big floods.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay guys, this'll be locked unless those who have experienced the Dream World already start discussing it. Don't complain about waiting, don't discuss how the floods are affecting it - just either discuss what you know about the Dream World / your experiences or don't post at all.

And yes, many people use Serebii >__>;

persocom-chi

chobits
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    ok! as far as I know about it is that you can only grow berries in the dream world but the most fun part about it is that you can decorate and customize your dream house and let the pokemon you befriended come to your dream house plus theres alot more to do there.

There are a lot of fun area's such as the item area, friend area, and the berry area that you grow berries in and then there's the dream isle you also get dream points for completen special tasks and those points can get you more decorating things for your dream house.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Well, Dream World abilities are pretty much broken as hell.

Breloom gets Technician, which pretty much means Mach Punch is going to get an even bigger boost, Blaziken as mentioned before is getting Speed Boost, but the main highlight is probably Serperior's Antogonist.

It reverses stat changes? Oh, that's nice and all except for the fact Leaf Storm is now sharply boosted instead of decreased.

Anyway, I hope Dream World gets out so that I can actually use my damn Entralink Forest.

persocom-chi

chobits
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    so its just decor or only berries i know nothing about it so im curious

more than that, pokemon you transfer over and pokemon in the game can get the dream world ability for example vaporeon will have the ability hydration.

In the dream world, you'll have access to the special dream isle which will allow you to travel several potential areas. In those areas, you have to go through 10 secreens, finding pokemon and items as you go through. Once you have entered through those 10 areas you'll get taken to the dream tree where you'll get to be able to offer a berry or item in exchange for allowing a pokemon to join you.

I'll tell you guys more tomorrow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    I hear that when it comes even though it has all that stuff to do we can only play an hour a day.

Up till I saw you guys say all that stuff I was cursing the remaining week with no global link cause I thought it would be up on launch day :( all these companys these days are releasing stuff before everythings ready its sad.

So we can't use the Entralink at all till global link goes live? I tried to enter my friends game and do the stuff like it says ya can but it wouldn't let me cause there was no friend nearby despite us being only 10cm apart >_<

A Tell-Tale Heart

The Boy Who Waited...
    Years
  • So we can't use the Entralink at all till global link goes live? I tried to enter my friends game and do the stuff like it says ya can but it wouldn't let me cause there was no friend nearby despite us being only 10cm apart >_<

Your friend has to be within the hexagon-shaped area around the Entralink in order for you to enter their game, specifically any city, route, or bridge from Nimbasa onwards. Also, they can't be in a battle or inside of a building.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    Your friend has to be within the hexagon-shaped area around the Entralink in order for you to enter their game, specifically any city, route, or bridge from Nimbasa onwards. Also, they can't be in a battle or inside of a building.

we were both in the Entralink place after teleporting there and we were trying to enter each others game at the same time.

persocom-chi

chobits
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    dream world

Ok! I have a hunch on when the dream world will come out, It might be in the month of April, since thats when the the official Unova Pokedex & guide: volume 2 comes out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back