• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
  • It's still saying that my victini is asleep. It's not dreaming, when I try to get to the dream world it says it registering my resgistration data, I'm just continuing my adventure.

Last edited:

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • So, I documented my first PDW experience.
    Spoiler:

Then it started working, first Pokemon I got was a female Lotad. :) I can't figure out how to get my Glaceon. :(

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Welp, I tucked my dear Larvesta in nearly an hour ago. Guess I'm having the same 5 minute problem as the most of the above~

I guess they'll fix it soon? I did submit a ticket about it :/

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • Tucked my Dragonite and got this Tangela, just wanted to try it out, I'll take the DW seriously later.

Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Has anyone received their eeveelution yet? I wnoder if you can bypass the one day limit by changing the time on your DS.

AusDon

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • The time limit is recorded on the website, not the DS.

Also, if anyone is wondering about the Eeveelutions, it's an event that hasn't happened yet, thus you can't get it yet.

The website said it will happen very soon though.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    5 more minutes, then I'm giving up and going to bed. -_-
    Did anyone have the same waiting problem back when the Dream World was launched in Japan?

AyameHikaru

Beauty Queen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2013
    7 hours here... It's sad that my sister, who registered AFTER me, got access first. Guess they're not going in order received. *sigh* another hour and I go to bed. :/

(And for the record, there was NOTHING like this for the Japanese version. We just broke it fast and by the time they fixed it everyone was in. XD )

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I've managed to log in last night, but it kept on crashing on the intro screen. I can't use the Dream World until 10 o'clock tonight.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Been 3 and a half hours now :( i am sick of seeing fennels smiley face :(

Really? It only took like 10 minutes for me...

The dream world is actually very interesting, but I really suck at the minigames though. The only female Pokémon I was able to get was Kangaskahn (a female only species X_X), who gets Inner Focus which is like the worst ability in the game. That's cool... I guess...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back