• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Duel for IOS

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2017
    Hello

I'm playing on mine Iphone the game Pokemon Duel, its a great game. But i need what advise

I've got the following Pokemons now

Bulbasaur
    Piplup
    Haunter
    Exeggutor
    Vigoroth
    Skarmory
    Pikachu
    Sneasel
    Tauros
    Seedot
    Bidoof
    Raticate
    Machop
    Tyrogue
    Deino
    Cacnea
    Spearow
    Fletchling
    Beedrill
    Ledyba
    Weedle
    Rattata
    Croconaw
    Charmander
    Mudkip
    Squirtle

Mine question is what should be the best deck with this Pokemons, also in the Fusion part which of these Pokemons can be fused with eachother

Years
    Hello

I'm playing on mine Iphone the game Pokemon Duel, its a great game. But i need what advise

I've got the following Pokemons now

Bulbasaur
    Piplup
    Haunter
    Exeggutor
    Vigoroth
    Skarmory
    Pikachu
    Sneasel
    Tauros
    Seedot
    Bidoof
    Raticate
    Machop
    Tyrogue
    Deino
    Cacnea
    Spearow
    Fletchling
    Beedrill
    Ledyba
    Weedle
    Rattata
    Croconaw
    Charmander
    Mudkip
    Squirtle

Mine question is what should be the best deck with this Pokemons, also in the Fusion part which of these Pokemons can be fused with eachother

Hi! Welcome to PokeCommunity! Unfortunately, you've posted this thread in the Trading Card Game section, which is not currently where Pokemon Duel threads belong. Pokemon Duel threads currently belong in our Pokemon Gaming Central section, which is for general Pokemon video game related discussions as well as for all of the video game spinoffs. I will move your thread to the correct location for it.

Back