• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023

Can I be a trainer?

Name: Jake..
    Type: Ice and Water
    Pokemon: Glialie lv22 , Piloswine lv20, Staryu lv18 and Eevee lv19. (First Battle.)
    Pokemon: Starmie lv29, Vaporeon lv31, Sealeo lv27 , and Shiny Slowking. lv33 ( Second Battle.)
    Pokemon: Blastoise lv44, Quagsire lv42, Shiny Slowking lv46 and Walrein lv45. (Third Battle.)

Thanks!

Sprite:Attachment.

marcc5m

what
    Years
    Can I be a trainer?

Name: Jake..
    Type: Ice and Water
    Pokemon: Glialie lv22 , Piloswine lv20, Staryu lv18 and Eevee lv19. (First Battle.)
    Pokemon: Starmie lv29, Vaporeon lv31, Sealeo lv27 , and Shiny Slowking. lv33 ( Second Battle.)
    Pokemon: Blastoise lv44, Quagsire lv42, Shiny Slowking lv46 and Walrein lv45. (Third Battle.)

Thanks!

Sprite:Attachment.

Applications are closed I believe.

Anyway, the tiles and palettes look nice, although a little dark for my taste, but the bridge looks oddly positioned, the way it isn't touching the land, and the titlescreen looks a little two plain. Good luck :)

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Okay, sorry to say this, but I actually crashed this thing in a way only I could, so since the game doesn't work anymore, I gave up rather than than restart a third time... Sorry. (Could a Mod close this please?)

(Wow, I sound like a total looser) :\

Years
    Closed, as per owner's request.

Agentgeo, in future if you want a thread closed, can you please contact a mod directly? Thanks.
    Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back