• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon ELAF GOLD

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    1705363063621.png

Pokemon Fire Red (patched6).png

-BASED ON FIRE RED, AND STRONGLY BASED ON SHINY GOLD AND LIQUID CRYSTAL.
    -Survival type of ROM, perfect for a Nuzlocke Challenge.
    -If you lose battle, game over.
    -Defeated pokemon dies permanently.
    -Price of items calculated to have a money survival experience.
    -Heal Pokemons in PK Center, ELM Lab or mom now cost money (500)
    -All pokemon are in 4 tier categories (so no super strong one, and no super weak one)
    -Starter pokemon is random from all obtainable (even legendary)
    -386 Pokemon (all from gen1, most of gen2 and gen3, some from gen4,5,6,7.
    -All typical features like Fairy Type, Physical-Special Split, etc.
    -No revive, Max Revive, or Revive herbs.
    -Catch rate harder and determined by the 4stage tierlist mentioned above.
    -Level cap per badge obtained, to prevent abuse.
    -All moves have at least 10% chance to miss!.
    -Most of Pokemon, items, trainers and moves stats changed meticulously.
    -Johto and Kanto plus new routes connecting existing places.

Screens:

Random Starter
    Pokemon Fire Red (patched)2.pngPokemon Fire Red (patched3).png

Survival rules
    Pokemon Fire Red (patched)4.pngPokemon Fire Red (patched7).png

In Game
    Pokemon Fire Red (patched).pngPokemon Fire Red (patched)5.png

LINKS:
    PATCH (IPS and UPS)
    GUIDE (Excel file)

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • This foes seem pretty cool, but it would be dope if you could release a version which follows regular nuzlocke rules for casual players.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    This foes seem pretty cool, but it would be dope if you could release a version which follows regular nuzlocke rules for casual players.
    I just dont know how to implement the other rules in the rom.

Days
    • Seen today
    thanks it worked. I found a game breaking bug in the intro tho. If you walk to the left after getting pokeballs from the assistant you end up at a pokecenter with no pokemon left in the party

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    thanks it worked. I found a game breaking bug in the intro tho. If you walk to the left after getting pokeballs from the assistant you end up at a pokecenter with no pokemon left in the party
    fainted PKMN got removed when you cure them in PC Center or ELM Machine or MOM, how was your party before going PK Center?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    fainted PKMN got removed when you cure them in PC Center or ELM Machine or MOM, how was your party before going PK Center?
    Try Re-Download the rom, i've updated the script to reset the game if you faint.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2024
    looks dope , might give it a try, is this game balanced around having ev's or are ev's removed from the game ?

mrp99k

Lol
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    the same problem

Days
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Hey Mate, i play this game on myboy for Android (i Use a rom without updating fire red) i got 2 Big Bugs
    First. After First badge i go to the next City in the pokecenter and they stop asking me for 500buks and stop healing my mons also so the shop is Buggy (ist offer me to hesl my mons like pokecenter)
    Second one not taht evile: if i run out of pokecenter ends in Black screen.
    U got any ideas what i can do ? eddit: now i use firered v1.0 + patch lets see if this work but i got 2 other questions: 1. i sit possible taht u make a new roul like u can catch onley the first mon on a route ? ( i cheat on my selfe-.-) and any option to rename pokemons?
    Edit2: still got sometimes the Bug that pokecenters stop work.... i can´t work arround with saving After every succses full heal in Center that sucks pls help

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Start your game from scratch with the fire red 1.0 rom patched, i dont know how to implement the "only one pkmn per route" thats why i didt make it.

Back